Thumbs up Dedicatedplace servers did me right!

I just want to let others know on here that dedicatedplace.com Has helped me (newbie) out a lot! I searched around and read some of the horror stories about some of the dedicated server companies on this forum.

They helped me with purchasing, installing, and configuring my ssl for gateway. They also transfered over 10gig of files for me from a Yahoo server using slow ftp because the Yahoo techs did not have any other means/programs to transfer much faster. They recompiled php and curl with openssl support, to work with usaepay gateway. As soon as I email them I get a quick reply and the task I need done is completed right away! I was back and forth on the email one day over 30 times and they did not get fustrated with my dumb questions.

This may sound like a commercial but its not I just wanted to let others know who dont have the cash to spend on dedicated hosting and still have good support.

I have the lower end server runs great and fast.
    AMD SEMPRON 2600
    • 80GB IDE Hard Drive
    • 512MB DDR RAM
    • Bandwidth: 1000GB
    • IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
    • Private VLAN
    • Basic Resource Monitoring
    • FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*

with centOS
    with cpanel

Thanks Dedicatedplace.com

JK

mmmm one poster
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Thanks Jack!

It's a pleasure to know that your first post in here at WHT, is a review for us. The others might misinterpret your first post, due to the fact that we have lots of "fabricated" reviews in here at WHT.

Good Luck and thanks again.

You can pm Jack to know his domain or if he is willing he can post it in here.

Regards,
    Charles
    DedicatedPlace.com - The Only Place to be...
    Sales@DedicatedPlace.com * Affordable, No Setup Fee, Fully Managed Dedicated Servers with Daily Remote Backup. External Server Management & Monitoring also available.

We can't PM 1 posters. Jack can you post it here please. I am not a normally suspicious person but you have to admit Charles were you reading this you would be a bit like hmm....

That self professed "newbie" seems to speak quite intelligently about his setup. If he is just a new customer posting then well done if not..
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services

What I mean with "we have lots of fabricated reviews" is Web Hosting Talk Forums have lots of fabricated reviews post these days... and not we-DedicatedPlace.com
    Sales@DedicatedPlace.com * Affordable, No Setup Fee, Fully Managed Dedicated Servers with Daily Remote Backup. External Server Management & Monitoring also available.

Yah, Jack post it. or I will post it.... even me sometimes in mmmhh.. for a review of one posts... coz there are lot's of fabricators in here.. lol.

Here ya go !!
    We are still testing the order processing but its me and the programmer ......

toejac.com/test

JK

That self professed "newbie" seems to speak quite intelligently about his setup. If he is just a new customer posting then well done if not.."

Glad I sound intellegent My friend! I am having a crash course in cpanel, php and sql I try!!!

I am tired of moving my site so I got a server!

Thanks
    Jack

It is nice to see a first time poster come to the board and put his right foot forward

Not to be rude, but what the heck is that site about? It sorta freaked me out.

haha! foot fetish!
    It's Scott!

Yes, it's a foot fetish site.. actually, it is my first time also to see a site like that.

Hey everybody's got their thing! and what the hell it pays the bills! Like Joe said I put my right foot forward and got a server to keep me in bizness The clips take a some stoarage too so its good to have it!

Don't be a scared its only feet
    Jk

Yea this site had me thinking when I first loaded it...(this is some freakie sh1t)