Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

SONATAWEB.NET - Reseller DEALS Starting at Just $5.95!

SMALL RESELLER
    » HOST 30 DOMAINS!
    » Storage: 750 MB's
    » Transfer: 15,000 MB's
    » cPanel/WHM Access
    » SonataWeb DNS Servers*
    » 18 cPanel Themes - RVSkins & XController Included.
    » Fantastico Auto Installer
    » 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    » 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
    » $5.95 a Month
    » ORDER NOW
    *Private Nameservers available for $3 a month!

SMALL RESELLER #2
    » HOST UNLIMITED DOMAINS!
    » Storage: 1500 MB's
    » Transfer: 40,000 MB's
    » cPanel/WHM Access
    » SonataWeb DNS Servers*
    » 18 cPanel Themes - RVSkins & XController Included.
    » 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
    » $10.95 a Month
    » ORDER NOW
    *Private Nameservers available for $3 a month!

HUGE RESELLER
    » HOST UNLIMITED DOMAINS
    » Storage: 3000 MB's
    » Transfer: 75,000 MB's
    » cPanel/WHM Access
    » Private Nameservers
    » 18 cPanel Themes- RVSkins & XController Included
    » 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
    » $14.95 a Month
    » ORDER NOW

All Inhouse Technical Support
    We want all of our customers to be treated with the passion and care that they deserve. That's why we keep all of our support staff inhouse. All of our highly qualified representatives have been hand picked by the management team. When you get a response from our staff, it's going to be one that was well thought out with the care needed to help out a customer in need.

Server Information
    SonataWeb uses only the highest grade of hardware in it's servers to ensure maximum speed & reliability. At the minimum all of our server's are Intel Pentium 4 3.06GHz servers with 1 Gigabyte of Ram, either SATA, IDE, or SCSI Hard Drives and 100 MBit Ethernet Cards. The servers are kept lightly loaded, with plenty of room for any of our server customer's websites to grow into and use.

Choose a Datacenter!
    We allow you to choose which datacenter you would like to be placed on. In the comments section just tell us if you would like to be placed on our server at Fortress ITX or the LiquidWeb Datacenter. Both datacenters are of the highest quality, with multiple connections from high end providers. Redundancy isn't a word that is carelessly thrown around, it's something that is put into place and tested at each and every datacenter we place our servers in.

RVSkins and Fantastico!
    We've recently added both RVSkins and Fantastico to cPanel. With RVSkins you can now easily navigate through cpanel with beautifully designed skins that had end-user in mind when they were designed. With Fantastico you'll be able to easily install over 35 commonly used scripts through just one click!

Server-Side Anti-Virus
    No more having to worry that you're going to be the latest victim of the newest email virus going around. With our server-side anti-virus software, ClamAV, all emails with virus like attachments get blocked at the server. You'll never know that you've been a target of a devasting virus that could cost you several hundred dollars to get removed from your computer.

Nightly Backups
    Rest assured that your data is safe in our hands. We make sure that every user's data is backed up NIGHTLY!

SonataWeb.Net Reviews
    » http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ghlight=sonata
    » http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...=sonataweb.net

Public Uptime Statistics
    » http://florida.websitepulse.net/uptime/R4557I9900.html

Contact Information
    AIM: Terry - SonataWeb
    Yahoo: Terry - inogenius
    Email: sales@sonataweb.net
    Forum: http://www.sonataweb.info/

Refugee Special
    If you feel that you're being neglected by your present host, don't sit around and wait for your site to wither away because of constant downtime, or slow servers. Switch to SonataWeb.Net and get your site moved over to our servers for free, and all of it done by our professional support staff. Enjoy the quality hosting that you deserve.

Website Moving Service
    Why go through the hassle of moving your entire website, when we'll do it for you, absolutely free of charge! Just put it the additional information field on our order form with your old servers IP, your old username, password and domain and we'll have it moved over in a few hours.

Yes, we do custom plans too!
    If any of these plans do not fit your needs, feel free to contact us at support@sonataweb.net and we can work out a custom configuration for you.

If you have any questions you can contact our support team through email at support@sonataweb.net, MSN Messenger through Support@SonataWeb.net and AIM through SonataWeb.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day,

Terry Myers
    terry@sonataweb.net
    http://www.sonataweb.net/

We have Turnkey Reseller Plans Available too! Get your webhosting business off the ground today! With these plans you get all the tools necessary to successfully get your hosting company started in no time.

"Get Me Started"
    » HOST UNLIMITED DOMAINS
    » Storage: 2,000 MB's
    » Transfer: 30,000 MB's
    » cPanel/WHM Access
    » Two IP's for Private Nameservers
    » 21 cPanel Themes - RVSkins, XController, XSkin, SimSkins and the Trix Themes!
    » 50 User ModernBill License
    » Free Billing Processor Included
    » HelpDesk Software Installed on Demand
    » 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
    » $24.95 a Month
    » More Information!

"Ready to Go"
    » HOST UNLIMITED DOMAINS
    » Storage: 3,000 MB's
    » Transfer: 60,000 MB's
    » cPanel/WHM Access
    » Two IP's for Private Nameservers
    » 21 cPanel Themes - RVSkins, XController, XSkin, SimSkins and the Trix Themes!
    » 50 User ModernBill License
    » Free Billing Processor Included
    » HelpDesk Software Installed on Demand
    » 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
    » $35.95 a Month
    » More Information!

Great deals from a great host !

Originally posted by SAIFAM
    Great deals from a great host !
    Thank you for the kind words Saifam. These are definitely some great specials that have been selling like crazy.

How much will cost your Ready to Go without the ModernBill License?

Originally posted by PowerDot
    How much will cost your Ready to Go without the ModernBill License?
    Without the ModernBill license it would be $23.95. In that case I would consider looking at our regular reseller plans, or the huge reseller plan advertised in the first post.

Yes, maybe your HUGE RESELLER is a good choice. Only confused with Two IP's for Private Nameservers and Private Nameservers.
    What cost this 2 IP's?
    Online power for online people!

Originally posted by PowerDot
    Yes, maybe your HUGE RESELLER is a good choice. Only confused with Two IP's for Private Nameservers and Private Nameservers.
    What cost this 2 IP's?
    With the Huge Reseller you also get 2 Dedicated IP's for Private Nameservers so there is no additional cost.

What system are these plans hosted on?

Originally posted by WannaB_Geek
    What system are these plans hosted on?
    You get to choose between our server at LiquidWeb which is a P4 3.06 GHz with 1 Gigabyte of RAM or our server at Fortress ITX which is an AMD 64 3200 with 1 Gigabyte of Ram.

What OS do those run?

Originally posted by WannaB_Geek
    What OS do those run?
    Both servers run CentOS 3.4. CentOS 3.x is a rebuild of Red Hat Enterprise 3, minus the copyrighted code. It's very stable, secure operating system, that provides for a wonderful hosting experience. You can read more about CentOS at www.centos.org.

SonataWeb.net reviews here on WHT seems toooo good to believe . I have two questions:

1. You are not offering any special rates for your advanced reseller package with 125GB transfer (normal price US $ 24.95). Do you have a discounted price for the same.

2. What if my requirement are more in future (say 200 GB). What will it cost if I go for 200GB transfer right away.

Pl reply....

Originally posted by sakg
    SonataWeb.net reviews here on WHT seems toooo good to believe . I have two questions:

1. You are not offering any special rates for your advanced reseller package with 125GB transfer (normal price US $ 24.95). Do you have a discounted price for the same.

2. What if my requirement are more in future (say 200 GB). What will it cost if I go for 200GB transfer right away.

Pl reply....
    Hi Sakg,

I can actually offer you a special deal on the Advanced Reseller Plan. I can do $20.95 on it for you. If you'd be interested in that, send me a quick email to terry@sonataweb.net and I'll setup the order form for you.

If you were to need to upgrade to 200 GB's of Bandwidth the price would be $36.95.

That's great !!! Further, is that mean I can upgrade anytime in future by paying extra (US $ 16) to 200GB. If yes, consider me in for 125 GB package to start with.

Thanks for prompt reply...

One more thing ... Do you allow overselling (space /BW) ??? Sorry, I can't find this information anywhere on sonataweb.net.

To answer both questions -- yes.

Ok fine with me. I have send you an email. Please do the needful.

Are these offers for a limited time only or ongoing? and in addition to what is posted, do we get the features listed in the "reseller" plan of your website? (sorry, new to this reseller thing). Also, I am only looking to start off small - probably the 5.95 or 10.95 plan would be good for me right now. If, in the future, I need to upgrade, will I be allowed to do so? Thanks.

This is just great. I have signed with sonataweb.net and in less than 1 hour eveything seems in place. My site seems well transfered to new server. Thanks Terry for an excellent support.

Just waiting for nameserver change to take effect to see everything in action

Originally posted by melian9102
    Are these offers for a limited time only or ongoing? and in addition to what is posted, do we get the features listed in the "reseller" plan of your website? (sorry, new to this reseller thing). Also, I am only looking to start off small - probably the 5.95 or 10.95 plan would be good for me right now. If, in the future, I need to upgrade, will I be allowed to do so? Thanks.
    These offers will end at the end of this week (May 1st). You get all the features including WHM Access (The reseller section of cPanel), ability to set your own limits for mysql databases, email address, addon domains ... etc. You can upgrade at anytime -- just file a quick support ticket and it's done.

Originally posted by sakg
    This is just great. I have signed with sonataweb.net and in less than 1 hour eveything seems in place. My site seems well transfered to new server. Thanks Terry for an excellent support.

Just waiting for nameserver change to take effect to see everything in action
    No problem. Your site has already propagated for me, and all appears to be working correctly.

i copied and pasted this from your site:

"Domain/FTP Features
    Unlimited Domains Host Unlimited Domains on your account!
    Unlimited Sub Domains Host Unlimited Sub Domains on your account!
    (eg. myname.yourname.com.)
    Unlimited FTP Accounts Setup unlimited FTP Accounts, allowing for ultimate organization!

Email Account Features
    Email Aliases Create unlimited Email Aliases on your account.
    Email Forwarders Create an unlimited amount of Email Forwarders.
    Auto Responders Create Auto Responders for when you're away.
    Webmail Check your email from anywhere around the world using Webmail
    Email Groups Orgranize your emails through Email Groups
    Spam Blocking Block spam from reaching your account with Spam Assassin.

Control Panel Features
    Fantastico Install over 35 commonly used scripts with just a few clicks.
    Multiple Themes With over 18 different Control Panel themes, find one that matches you.
    Error Pages Design your own custom error pages.
    IP Deny Manager Block problem users from your site with ease.
    Hotlink Protection Stop malicious users from stealing your bandwidth with Hotlink Protection.
    Password Directories Create password protected directories with ease.
    Page Redirects Create a redirect with ease.
    PHPMyAdmin Manage your Databases using PHPMyAdmin.
    Web Based Stats Check out the stats of your site using any of the three programs available.
    Raw Access Logs View the Raw Access logs for your site using the control panel
    Referrer Log See who's referring all the hits to your site with the control panel.
    Error Log Find any errors on your site using the error log in the control panel.

Programming Languages/Modules
    PHP Create interactive websites using the PHP Programming Language
    CGI Create an interactive website using CGI [Common Gateway Interface].
    Perl Create an interactive website using Perl.
    Javascript Create interactive effects using Javascript.
    SSI Create dynamic pages using SSI [Server Side Includes].
    GD GD & GD2 are both installed on our servers.
    ImageMagick ImageMagick is installed on all our servers.
    Curl Curl is standard on all servers.

Account Addons/Upgrades
    500 Megabytes of Space $2.50 per month, in 500 Megabyte Blocks.
    10 Gigabytes of Bandwidth $7.50 Per Month, in 10 Gigabyte Blocks.
    Dedicated IP $2 per month, for each dedicated IP
    SSL Certificate $129.99 per year. Comes with dedicated IP & Free Install.
    ModernBill $15.99 per month, with a 50 user license. "

do those things apply to the offers listed above? (except for the unlimited domains for the 5.95 plan of course). Is Fantastico Auto Installer those scripts for guestbooks, bulletin boards, shopping carts and stuff?

That's correct. The only thing different from that is that you'll only be allowed to create 30 different accounts, rather than unlimited. Otherwise, besides the space & bandwidth specifications, they're the exact same.

what is the promotional code that is asked in the order page?

i would like to sign up with your hosting services - great prices and from the posts on the board, it sounds like you guys have a great reputation! I will try to get signed up by May1, but i have a busy week ahead of me. In case i dont, what is the likelihood that this offer will arise again?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast