Looking for a TCL scripter

I am looking for someone that would be willing to script a support TCL script to run on an eggdrop (obviously) for my small hosting company. It will need to be able to take trouble tickets, send the tickets to me via email (the bot will be running on the same box our email server is on), have a FAQ that can be accessed and info gotten off of, and perhaps some other things that I haven't thought of yet.

Payment can be in either webhosting discounts/deals, eggdrop hosting (I will be willing to give eggdrop hosting free for life for this job, if you will be willing to make tweaks/adjustments every once in a while to the bot when they are needed), or cash (via paypal or a check via snail-mail), all negotiable.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on AIM, MSN, or send me an email:

AIM: JoMama1x
    MSN: [email protected]
    Email: smurf [45AT544]

The company you will be coding this for is

Thanks, and please only contact me if you know TCL very well. I only accept the best and expect the best work to be done. Payment will NOT be made in advance, but will be made once the work is complete to my satisfaction.
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 04-17-2005 at 02:18 PM.