2Checkout Payment Problem

i got a problem with 2co. i m using my v1 account and today i got the folowing message unde payment page.

04-16-2005 $ 430.00 $ 396.23 $ 21.55 $ -20.00 $ 29.00 $ 0.00 $ 325.68 $ 351.43 $ 21.50 $ 47.25
    Please Note: This Payment Amount Was Transfered to Version 2 For Dispersal.

What this means, i have checked my v2 account but there is no money there. so wheni will get my money . and is there any one other who is getting this message.

REgards

Your money should be there on Monday probably. I have this message last payment and it took 48 hrs to see updates on version 2.

Hi,

We have the same issue.
    This should be our 2nd payment through v2. The first one was processed on the 1st of April through v2 and it was done on the same day. However, I think because the 16th came on a Saturday, payment will NOT be processed till Monday.

If anyone else using 2checkout can confirm this, it would be great
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Yeah it seems that our v1 payment page was updated but v2 payment page has yet to update. It seems that they have updated v2 payment page for the 16th payment. Anyone else having the same issue?

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    Yeah it seems that our v1 payment page was updated but v2 payment page has yet to update. It seems that they have updated v2 payment page for the 16th payment. Anyone else having the same issue?

You means "they have NOT updated v2 payment" ?

but why they have shifed the payments to v2. as i m using v1.

Can anyone explain the conversion process..

2checkout told us we would have to signup our recurring accounts under V2 again... That's crazy, We use recurring accounts to minimize our loss and if we have to get all of our recurring accounts to sign back up we will most likely lose a few accounts.

Has anyone else converted V1 recurring transactions to V2 ?

Originally posted by keepr
    Can anyone explain the conversion process..

2checkout told us we would have to signup our recurring accounts under V2 again... That's crazy, We use recurring accounts to minimize our loss and if we have to get all of our recurring accounts to sign back up we will most likely lose a few accounts.

Has anyone else converted V1 recurring transactions to V2 ?
    You don't have to make your client signup again. The funds are simply transferred on payment day from v1 to v2 and sent to you. You manage the old accounts on v1 and process the new ones on v2 and total payment is sent to you from v2

Hi,

I called 2CO about this, and they said V2 works a bit
    differently from V1 in terms of the payment section...

On Monday 2CO will issue the payments for the 16th,
    because the 16th fell on a Saturday.

At that time, the April 16th payment info. will appear
    in the V2 accounts, including the amount (if any) to
    be transferred from V1 accounts.

So "all should be well" on Monday.

but i cannot see my payment in v2. no amount is there why?

Check now now you can see it . Hmm it seems they transfer found today not 16
    ComCities.Com| provide hosting solutions Since 2002
    FLV Enable Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

i have a problem... i reserved from v1 is not released in v2.. did u guys have this prob ?

I tried to ask 2co about this but there is no reply from them at all..

please advise.