How much space do you use?

How much space do you use if you have an 'unlimited plan'. I would just like to know. Also, what is your host for your reseller panel and at what cost?

I never buy or sell unlimited plans :-)
    .:. Enterprise SAN Consultant .:.

Unlimited plan seem to be a marketing way to gain sell

Not quite sure what your question is but it all comes back to the question of where do you buy an unlimited GB hard drive? or an unlimited bandwidth supplier?

Those providers that supply unlimited plans are only doing so a marketing ploy but most are wise to it now. Many take on such plans soon realise that when they get to a certain limit their host simply limits their account as its using far too much resource.

Too much overselling will kill you :-)

Originally posted by ipxchangenet
    Unlimited plan seem to be a marketing way to gain sell
    ipxchangenet is right.

You gain sell, but what kin of sell? Unlimited plans attract only beginners, problematic customers and some guy who can send use 100 Gb of traffic in a couple of days.

yup! the unlimited plans are more likely to be used by those trying to move large amount of data usually illegal and using a dodgy credit card.

Often times unlimited plans restrict certain file types that can be on the server... sometimes only allowing image files and HTML pages only.

So, can someone tell me where to buy these unlimited GB hard drives? I really want to start selling these bigger plans
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management • Search Engine Optimization • Pay Per Click • Email Marketing

How much space do you use if you have an 'unlimited plan'. I would just like to know.
    Well, to keep to topic, if I really do have an unlimited plan, that is exactly how much I'll use unlimited.

I'll put theplanet straight out of business, WHT will be over, it'll be me and only me, sign deals with major sites like google etc. promising to cut their server costs by the billions, and yeah, basically just host the internet off one 10 dollars a month unlimited plan...

Sounds too good to be true? It is
    New site: www.talkutas.com

it'll be me and only me, sign deals with major sites like google etc. promising to cut their server costs by the billions, and yeah, basically just host the internet off one 10 dollars a month unlimited plan...
    All great men/women need someone to rely on. freak, may I be your business partner in this? I think I can invest some $3 per month in this venture.

I'm just curious as to what you do when a client uses your whole HD with legit stuff on an unlimitted account.
    Devoted Host
    Quality Shared and Reseller Web Hosting
    http://devotedhost.net/
    MegaBlog!

All great men/women need someone to rely on. freak, may I be your business partner in this? I think I can invest some $3 per month in this venture.
    Hmmm...

Really should keep things to myself, but if you can find an unlimited plan that'll work, I'll take you as my partner
    New site: www.talkutas.com

15. First of all there is no such thing as unlimited space. So I don't know what the question about it is.

If there was, companies like google & yahoo would all have a $5 / month unlimited reseller account, just think of the $'s they would save !