ProWebSpace.Com - Be Careful

I had dealt with them in the past when I was with another company and found their service to be reliable.

On Monday, I signed up for a new reseller hosting account. My card was charged, and I was assured I would receive a setup e-mail within 24 hours.

After repeated e-mails to support (who appear to contract support and have no control over the actual billing and provisioning process) I was still not set up after five days.

Needless to say, I cancelled the order, but still wait for the refund to my card of the original $15.

It's not the money, I just wanted to let everyone know to be careful. Looks like ProWebSpace.Com might be a sinking ship.

There are definitely some negative reviews on these guys here on WHT. A search for prowebspace will give you quite a few threads of angry customers. Next time just remember to do a quick search for the host before going ahead & signing up. As far as your money, I hope they will refund in ASAP without making you run around.

Best of luck.
    We now offer RUBY ON RAILS hosting to all new clients at no extra cost! Check us out:

WorldPay has closed my account and refunded the money. You can bet I'll be searching here from now on before I purchase.

Is always a good idea to do your research before signing up with any web host.

Baltimore, MD
    Just wondering, did you ask them pre-sales questions? If so, how long did it take for a response? Were the responses full explanations or short "yes it's ok"?

If you didn't ask, it's a good idea to ask the next company / all companies you're looking into
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing