help! SSL problem

i am newbie to SSL and installed a cert at https://www.apchosting.net/whmauto/step_one.php . but it shows that it can't match the name in the cert. I am using WHM Cpanel. can anyone help? thank you!

it says the site is www.apchosting.net , however the cert is for apchosting.net. how can i update it? I tried to regenerate and reinstalling the cert but it keeps showing apchosting.net instead of www.apchosting.net? pls help!

It looks like you are getting two errors.

One is the domain the certificate was issued to is apchosting.net to get www.apchosting.net you must enter that in the domain name field when you generate the CSR rather than apchosting.net

Second is it is a self signed certificate, while this will work as long as a user clicks on the Yes to proceed you will still get an error message popup every time as the browser will not trust the certificate.

The only way not to get the error is to have a certificate issued from a Trusted Certificate Root (ie. you have to buy one).
    Ron Rogers
    Need SSL Certificates? WEBYSSL.com (rapidssl.com International Affiliate)
    Put Your Mark on the WWWorld with WEBY Systems

i don't know why, i tried reinstalling but it seems it keep using back the old cert. i installed using cpanl whm. anyone can help?