Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Would you pay almost $4000 for a toilet?

$5000 list price. Your Price $3,750.00

TOTO USA’s NEOREST Integrated Toilet packs the maximum number of technological advances into a minimum amount of space. The first "aware" toilet, smart-sensor design innovations abound. NEOREST's lid automatically opens whenever an individual approaches it. When the individual rises, NEOREST’s lid automatically closes, and the unit automatically flushes. NEOREST automatically conserves water by flushing at 1.2 gallons per flush for liquid waste when its sensor is activated by men standing in front of bowl.

And that's not all...

Operated by wireless remote, NEOREST's integrated Washlet seat's multi-task functions provide gentle front-and back-aerated warm water spray, which can be regulated for preferred water pressure and temperature. Other features include oscillating spray massage, heated seat, automatic catalytic air deodorizer, and warm air dryer -- all of which are governed by its "Fuzzy Logic" energy-saving mode. Upon installation, NEOREST records usage frequency, then re-educates itself weekly. During times when it remembers infrequent use, NEOREST goes into sleep mode.

Ya just gotta see it before you decide for sure: http://www.performancetoilets.com/in...on=Custom&ID=7

NEOREST records usage frequency,
    Now if it could identify individuals it could then keep a log of each person. I can see it now.

toilet;- Goodmorning Master, I see you haven't had a poo for three days, may I suggest some laxatives would be in order.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Haha reminds me of the FlushForce XLT from the Sims 1

A little expensive for me lol
    -Chris
    "There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't."

I've been through Tokyo/Narita Airport three times in recent years, and I was hoping to try out a high tech toilet, but they didn't have any. One concern that comes to my mind with these things is whether it would tend to wash waste material onto more places on your person instead of just washing it away.

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    Now if it could identify individuals it could then keep a log of each person. I can see it now.

toilet;- Goodmorning Master, I see you haven't had a poo for three days, may I suggest some laxatives would be in order.

Doc

I was just thinking that
    Targeted Traffic – Premium Targeted Traffic For your site from ProTraffic.net

They say the bathroom is the king's palace and the toliet is his throne. I know my grandpa use to do something called "camping". Basically, he would take the newspaper, a tv, and a few beers and stay in there for hours at a time reading the newspaper or watching tv while on the pot. If your somebody like this a $4,000 toliet is defiantly something you need.
    Kerry Jones

I suppose a heated seat could come in handy durring the winter months.. but I'd have to seriously consider dropping that kind of cash on a toilet.. unless of course it could guarantee to never overflow and clean itself. Of course, it'd be great if it could use those sensors to stay closed if a child approached it. For those of you who have kids and have tried to "secure" a bathroom before, you know where I'm coming from on that one.

Originally posted by Rman2003
    I suppose a heated seat could come in handy durring the winter months.. but I'd have to seriously consider dropping that kind of cash on a toilet.. unless of course it could guarantee to never overflow and clean itself. Of course, it'd be great if it could use those sensors to stay closed if a child approached it. For those of you who have kids and have tried to "secure" a bathroom before, you know where I'm coming from on that one.
    Why do you people keep calling the small room where the toilet is situated a "bathroom" or is it that you have the toilet in the same room as the bath. In my country we have a seperate room for the toilet, we call that room a Toilet When nature calls we say we are going to the Toilet. If I was to say I was going to the bath room then the assumption would be that I was going to take a bath ( no I wouldn't actually be taking it anywhere I would be bathing in the bath)

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    House calls a specialty

In the US, (not sure about anywhere else), the toilet is generally in the same room as the bathtub. Unless it's a "half-bath" and then it's usually just a toilet and a sink. When you buy a home, and it has 2.5 bathrooms.. you're getting three toilets, and two bathtubs..etc.

The bathroom is also often refered to as the "restroom", or the "washroom", depending on who you're talking to.

In the US, (not sure about anywhere else), the toilet is generally in the same room as the bathtub. Unless it's a "half-bath" and then it's usually just a toilet and a sink. When you buy a home, and it has 2.5 bathrooms.. you're getting three toilets, and two bathtubs..etc.

The newer houses in my area seem to have sinks seperated from the bathtub/shower and toilet. The sinks, mirror, etc are in one room then it has another room that holds the toilet and shower.
    ••If one picture is worth a thousand words, what is the value of an entire movie?••
    ••Check out our flash tutorials here ••
    Webhosting :: Reseller Accounts :: Customized Flash Tutorials
    http://www.ivialis.com :: sales@ivialis.com

The bathroom is also often refered to as the "restroom", or the "washroom", depending on who you're talking to.
    How then do you get on if somebody is taking a nice long bath, and somebody else wants to go to the toilet. By nice long bath I mean like 90 Minutes, which by the way I often do. It is the only way I can sit still long enough to read mail, newspapers etc.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    House calls a specialty

That's why more and more you'll see homes with multiple bathrooms. I have 3 myself, although I'm not sure what the inside of one of them looks like, since I can't recall the last time I used it. It's mostly for company.

That's why more and more you'll see homes with multiple bathrooms. I have 3 myself, although I'm not sure what the inside of one of them looks like, since I can't recall the last time I used it. It's mostly for company.
    Our new houses have more than one toilet. Most modern houses will have one or two "ensuites" ... a toilet, shower and basin in a room off the bedroom, however most people wouldn't want visitors tramping through their bedroom to go to the toilet. As well as "ensuites" we usually have a regular Bathroom, where visitors etc wash there hands or if the occasion arises take a shower or bath. We also have a small room which is accessable from the passage. This room only has a tiolet in it, nothing else. It is usually only about 3ft wide by about 6ft long.

Going back to my original question about calling a toilet a bathroom, I have seen in movies when people are in cafe's or restaurants they still say bathroom, surely cafe's wouldn't be fitting baths in the toilet for the general public.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    House calls a specialty

I'm sure it's a regional preference. Just like the whole soda vs pop thing.... unless you're in Texas, and then everything is a Coke.

I wouldn't pay much for one. I would save my money for other things.

Our new houses have more than one toilet. Most modern houses will have one or two "ensuites" ... a toilet, shower and basin in a room off the bedroom, however most people wouldn't want visitors tramping through their bedroom to go to the toilet. As well as "ensuites" we usually have a regular Bathroom, where visitors etc wash there hands or if the occasion arises take a shower or bath. We also have a small room which is accessable from the passage. This room only has a tiolet in it, nothing else. It is usually only about 3ft wide by about 6ft long.

Going back to my original question about calling a toilet a bathroom, I have seen in movies when people are in cafe's or restaurants they still say bathroom, surely cafe's wouldn't be fitting baths in the toilet for the general public.

Doc
    A lot of homes in America have things called "half baths." These are either just a shower, or just a toilet and a sink. We have 2 half baths and 3 full bathrooms.

It's a convinience thing I think, really. Have to take a pee before you shower? You got the toilet somewhere in the same room.

Doc
    You don't want anyone logging your logs?

For $4000, I would have at least expected WiFi connectivity.

Originally posted by cjhostingnet
    A lot of homes in America have things called "half baths." These are either just a shower, or just a toilet and a sink. We have 2 half baths and 3 full bathrooms.
    You can also have a 1/4 bath or a 3/4 bath. Basically each item is worth 0.25

Sink = 0.25
    Toilet = 0.25
    Shower = 0.25
    Bath = 0.25

I have 1 full bathroom, two 3/4 bathrooms, and one 1/2 bathroom.

It's a convinience thing I think, really. Have to take a pee before you shower? You got the toilet somewhere in the same room.
    Why not just pee in the shower?
    www.HowToSellHosting.com - How to start a hosting business (free download)!
    www.10-Free-Ebooks.com - Download 10 ebooks with resale rights

Originally posted by virginia
    You don't want anyone logging your logs?
    lol....
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management • Search Engine Optimization • Pay Per Click • Email Marketing

Why does it matter what you call the room? As long as the person you are talking to knows what you are talking about you are doing just fine.

Someone mentioned earlier it's just a regional thing, like whether you say pop or soda. No biggie.

http://www.performancetoilets.com/in...PROD&ProdID=45

Someone wanna explain exactly what this thing is?? It looks like a toilet/sink all in one...

What the ~!~$? .. I'm not washing my face in THAT!

Oh, nevermind, it's for a bidet faucet.

If you're not familiar, with what a bidet is, see here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bidet

or here:

http://www.bidet.com/bidet.htm

Oh, nevermind, it's for a bidet faucet.

If you're not familiar, with what a bidet is, see here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bidet
    It's a pecker and ball washer???!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast