Need someone who can design..paid!

I am doing a website for a friend, (he is paying me), but I need some help from the outside. He has provided me with an image that I'm guessing he wants to be a tracer/page background image. What I need is very simple, and requires photoshop (I believe anyway).

Here is the background image

Above the tunnel, he is wanting the following links (can be temporarily linked to # and I can change later) written in French Script, white.

• Home
    • Bio
    • Photos
    • Media
    • Merchandise
    • Journal
    • Forum
    • Show Dates
    • Contact

Now here is the part that I really don't know how to do. He wants the content of the site to actually be in the tunnel. As much as I hate frames, it seems like the best way to do it (but if you as a designer see it fit to do it someway else, please feel free to). The main point here is that some pages may have more content than others. I want the page to look good. He is using his friend's site

http://benjamindelshreve.com as an example. He wants the tunnel image to take up the whole page, and I would like it to take up the whole page based on resolution, not absolute (% instead of fixed numbers). I just need one page done up, sliced, and optimized so that I can get busy. He is going on tour in mid May and I'd like to have everything done, or at least something to show him, soon. I do not have a lot to pay (but I have more than enough to pay for good work). Please contact me via PM, email, or reply here with your offers. Also, speed is of importance. If a mockup could be done by Saturday evening, it would mean a little extra $$$ in the end.
    Thank you for reading.

Here is a sort of example of the links.

http://jonathantaylorrose.com/slices.html

That may not be exactly what he wants. I haven't conferred with him yet. My main point here is the content area of the pages.
    Thanks.

Position filled by 7verse.

hi

I believe with my capability and experience , I can satisfy
    your request.
    If you would like to choose a good and reliable partner for your
    company, I am the best choice.
    Please contact me, I will help you with perfect result.

bets regrads Constantine