Merchant accounts in Europe ??

I am from Germany and need a merchant account. I found Worldpay but it is not really a merchant account and especially they keep the money for 4 weeks which is something that I am not at all comfortable about.

I found one company that offers merchant account but that company had totally wicked fees like $0.5 per transaction + 5.5%. That is not acceptable especially since I have to process low value payments ($3).

Is there any merchant account available for companies in Europe that do not charge you an arm and a leg, give you the money immediately and make it look like you are processing the credit card payment yourself ?

3. #3 and really good. I think too...
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

I doubt that or can help you, both of them charge you at least the 4 - 5% in processing and have a transaction fee.

What you will need is a processor which can offer you a low transaction fee..Don't know if you can get it much lower then 0,25/transaction.

and Chronopay has high rates for you too

Average transaction fee in EU is around 0.30
    Processing fee is 3%-5%
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants