Reseller Hosts - Increase Revenues By Selling Flash Demos Yourself

Demostorm is proud to announce the new Demo Production System Pilot Program for resellers

We believe that hosts in the present market need every opportunity to increase revenue and that the natural place for demos to be sold is from the hosts who accomodate resellers

In looking for ways to speed our turnaround time we were thrilled to devise a solution that not only has the potential to cut our turnaround time by 75% but also will allow us to do something we have always wanted to do - move the selling of our products from us to the many reseller hosts who are better positioned to reach the reseller market which we consider to be a nearly untouched market for training demos.

Demostorm's new Demo Production System will allow reseller hosts to increase their revenue by offering customer branded flash demos to their customers at prices that beat the lowest demo provider pricing available. Reseller Hosts will be able to login to their partner area and specify the branding of their customer's flash demos (Cpanel, Soholaunch and any other demos we provide - see our store) and be able to login and download those demos within hours not days. All without having to put in individual orders .

The system has already been tested but in the first part of the pilot we want to test the delivery system to our customers while in the second part of the pilot we will be testing the backend (which is still being finalized) or "control panel" for the demo production system.

We also want to of course determine the market demand for the system as this is much more than a reseller program and new to the Flash demo industry. All pilot participiants will receive a minimum of 15 of our training packs (we will be starting with Cpanel and Soholaunch training demos) . Readers with smaller needs can still check our sale here - http://www.demostorm.com/special.html

In order to truly reach our target market only reseller hosts who have a minimum of 15 resellers will be eligible to participate. In addition since the participants are guaranteed to receive 15 of our training packs totally branded to their customers name a payment will be required. This will help us determine the seriousness of the participants as anyone can claim to have 15 reseller accounts (yes we have been a member of WHT for awhile). That payment ($225) meets or beats the price of any of our competitiors (in regard to Soholaunch it represents over 80% off the nearest competitior) while providing a more dynamic style of demos (As you know we do not use Robodemo). At the most popular demo provider the equivalent funds would not secure even 3 Cpanel training packages at regular pricing.

You may see the style of our Demos by visiting our store HERE

Participants will automatically always qualify thereafter for lower prices than any other subscriber even after the pilot is complete. Upon Pilot completion we believe we wil be able to offer a system that will allow reseller hosts to sell demos straight to their own customers at prices that cannot be beaten while doing nothing but entering a Production control panel and making a significant profit (the amount of which is totally at the reseller hosts discretion).

If you are interested in participating please contact us at [email protected]. The pilot program will begin Monday April 18th and will be accepting participants over the next few days. We are anxious to shake up the host training market. Thanks

Mike
    [email protected]
    Bringing Applications To Life
    Last edited by demostorm; 04-15-2005 at 06:20 PM.

I'm just a bit confused here (excuse me for that). It's just a lot to read and at the end, it seems that you are asking for reseller hosting companies to join the pilot program for $225.

Is that correct?

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

No the $225 is for the 15 customized tutorials for hosting clients not a membership fee. Obviously if a reseller host is not in the market to offer Hosting tutorials to their customers or have less than 15 hosting clients they want to supply/resell to their customers then the program is not for them now or in the future.

In regard to the inquiries we have received in regard to offering branded tutorials straight to your customer through source files. Thats exactly why this program was designed. Final pricing especially for early participants will be even lower and do away with the need to pay thousands of dollars for source files (which most providers will not provide anyway).

I'm getting a lot of 404 errors on your site, e.g.:

http://www.demostorm.com/samples.html

Also, some things that seem like they should be links are just static images. Is the site unfinished?

demostorm:

I sent you an e-mail. FYI, it seems that the email in your thread is spelled wrong.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Originally posted by PeteCassetta
    I'm getting a lot of 404 errors on your site, e.g.:

http://www.demostorm.com/samples.html

Also, some things that seem like they should be links are just static images. Is the site unfinished?
    The temporary Forum Specials page was only added on Friday morning (EST) and contained a link to an old location. We have corrected that and the actual address should have been and now is http://www.demostorm.com/store/samples.html. Thanks for pointing that out. We have had and will have more reorganization so we'll need to keep an eye on that.

Originally posted by niyogi
    demostorm:

I sent you an e-mail. FYI, it seems that the email in your thread is spelled wrong.

Roj
    Yes the dreaded typing transposition error I am especially prone to when in a rush - Can't correct it on WHT with the 15 minute rule but the email address before that has it right - [email protected]

Received your email and we hopefully can "chat" on Monday. Thanks

Thanks, your sample demos are very good. I'm impressed you offer x, Rvskin, and Bluelagoon. I will think through our needs and either place an order or try to get in on the Reseller special (if that's still open). $225 is a very low entry point.

Originally posted by PeteCassetta
    Thanks, your sample demos are very good. I'm impressed you offer x, Rvskin, and Bluelagoon. I will think through our needs and either place an order or try to get in on the Reseller special (if that's still open). $225 is a very low entry point.

Yes, That seems to be the general consensus. The offer is opened for the rest of today and probably tomorrow morning. After that we'll close it off. We think we have just about enough participants. Thanks

Pilot participation now closed. Thanks to everyone.