Talking Web Hosts & Website Owners: Make 65% Commission By Linking To My Hosting Ebook

Attention: Web Hosts, Website Owners & Affiliate Marketers

Join My Reseller Program and Make 65% on Every Sale!

That's OVER $17 commission per sale!

My e-course teaches how to make money as a web hosting reseller. It has a high conversion rate, and provides a substantial value which results in very few refunds.

If you're a web host, promoting my e-course can have a “doubly” positive effect on your business. First, you make a commission on each sale you refer. Second, if you're referring your own hosting resellers, my course can strengthen their skills which in turn will solidify their commitment to being your reseller, and increase the chances of them selling more hosting for you and/or upgrading their reseller account.

Joining the affiliate program is easy and it won't cost you anything…

Just go to:

http://howtosellhosting.com/affiliates.html
    www.HowToSellHosting.com - How to start a hosting business (free download)!
    www.10-Free-Ebooks.com - Download 10 ebooks with resale rights

Sounds interesting,would you care to post or PM me what webhosting co. you are?

Originally posted by grace5
    Sounds interesting,would you care to post or PM me what webhosting co. you are?
    I no longer own a hosting company, so you don't need to worry about me stealing any customers

hmmm...well I like to see a little more detail about what you provide. Maybe a demo or something.

Sorry,

wasn't worry about you stealing,was just interested in your web host abilities ... how tall and wide you built your hosting CO

Oh OK..no problem I don't wish to discuss it here in my ad, but in regards to both questions above, feel free to contact me via the email address on my site if you wish to discuss anything by phone, get a sample copy before pitching to your customers, etc...