Christian terrorist gets life in prison.

Good riddance

I cant understand why someone has so much hatred in them....

Very sad.......

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Re: Christian terrorist gets life in prison.

Originally posted by The Dude
    Good riddance

I cant understand why someone has so much hatred in them....

Very sad.......
    Give me one news source where it says "terrorist"...

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Re: Re: Christian terrorist gets life in prison.

Originally posted by azizny

Peace,
    Originally posted by macon.com
    ... "The many victims of Eric Rudolph's terrorist attacks can rest assured that Rudolph will spend the rest of his life behind bars," U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said in a prepared statement. ...
    Other links with terrorist:

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=45808

"Domestic Terrorist" in title

Originally posted by Fort Wayne News Sentinel
    ... Anti-gay, anti-abortion terrorist Eric Rudolph confessed in federal courts Wednesday to his role in bombing a gay nightclub, two abortion clinics and a park in ...
    http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssen...l/11393800.htm
    Last edited by Tee; 04-14-2005 at 07:02 PM.

As a teenager, he spent some time at a rural church in Missouri where followers believe Caucasians are God's chosen people. Former friends reported that he considered Jews to be a sinister force controlling the government and the media.
    Christian Identity Movement was the name of the group, but they certainly don't be seem to following the same Christ as most christians, as he did not stand for such.

Re: Re: Christian terrorist gets life in prison.

Originally posted by azizny

Peace,
    You asked for 1 and got more. Did you think certain groups cornered the market on terrorism?

Originally posted by JodoHost(Stephen)
    Christian Identity Movement was the name of the group, but they certainly don't be seem to following the same Christ as most christians, as he did not stand for such.
    Christian Identity Movement isn't Christian at all.... it's a warped view of Christianity (ie. White Supremacist Christianity and what most Klansmen believe in). See: http://www.rickross.com/groups/christian_identity.html

Regardle$$,its very sad!!!

It’s good that he’s behind bars…

These people claim to be Christians and follow in Christ’s footsteps, but they don’t. How on earth can they sleep at night? Do they really believe they’re being a good Christian?

Aie … the world today.

While I'm often surprised by the details, I've quit being shocked by the badness of the things some people do. Nature produces a lot of mistakes, and there will always be sociopaths. Some like to take the bad they do and call it good, and just about any doctrine that has a lot of good elements will get twisted by someone into some distorted form as a justification to indulge his homicidal desires. Arguing the flaws in the version the sociopath has created is a waste of time. It was never the cause to begin with; it was just something to use as an excuse.

Christian, Muslim, Hindu or *insert other religion here*.

There are plenty of crazy people out there. Many of them claim to be doing 'God's work' under the guise of a religious denomination. In the end they're still crazy, regardless of whatever ideology they tend to agree with.

Sadly it's many of these basket cases that set the public perception of what an alternate religion is actually about.

I watched this guy on the news being led out in orange with his bullet-proof vest on. The look on his face was one of smug intolerance. When I saw that it just made me want to see his face a split second after they stick a needle in his arm.

Bye bye a**hole.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

It's a Christian cult alright. But not really Christian. The bible said, "The battle is not against flesh and blood..."

Good for this Rudolph guy for pleading guilty for the accusations.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

Originally posted by Jeffreyw
    It's a Christian cult alright. But not really Christian. The bible said, "The battle is not against flesh and blood..."

Good for this Rudolph guy for pleading guilty for the accusations.
    He's a nut... not part of a 'Christian cult', a 'Christian', or 'Marvin the Martian'.

Regardless of "what the bible says" he's a killer, and little more than an animal. Who cares whether he plead guilty or not. They just need to put him down like a mad dog.

an extremist...., sad enough, his ideas aren't too far from those of some Catholic/Christian groups. No abortion, no gays, men superior to women ... at least these don't kill themselves. They just (hopefully) spit out their hate thru their mouths.

Originally posted by BitterSweet
    an extremist...., sad enough, his ideas aren't too far from those of some Catholic/Christian groups. No abortion, no gays, men superior to women ... at least these don't kill themselves. They just (hopefully) spit out their hate thru their mouths.
    Just because someone doesn't support abortion, it doesn't mean they have hate to spit through their mouths.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Just because someone doesn't support abortion, it doesn't mean they have hate to spit through their mouths.
    Yep.. As a Catholic myself I haven't ever heard anyone who supports pro-life say anything hateful. I guess something hateful is something you disagree with? If that's the case, what you just said is hateful. So easy to label something "hateful" you disagree with.

Christianity is about Love, not hate. This man was not a Christian.

I love life, and uphold it. That is why I am pro-life, and against abortion. I don't hate abortionists, or those who have had one. Disagreement does not equal hate.

I believe homosexuality is a sin. I don't hate homosexuals, I actually am friends with a couple. Lying, stealing, lusting, etc are all sins. I don't hate somone because they told me a lie. I might not trust them as much anymore, but I don't hate them.

This is EXACTLY why on my website, I state "I don't like calling myself a Christian" because too many others out there give Christianity a bad name. They don't live by the Bible. They don't do as Jesus teaches. I admit that I'm not perfect, and I've done my fair share of sinning myself, and I still stumble and fall, but God picks me up, dusts me off, and I try my best to live as He wants me to.

By labelling this guy as a "Christian" terrorist, you imply that I am no different than him because I am a Christian.

Originally posted by amish_geek
    By labelling this guy as a "Christian" terrorist, you imply that I am no different than him because I am a Christian.
    Indeed.. and an obviously biased title. Terrorism and Christianity are incompatible. It's also sad the ignorance posted by some in this thread used to spread hate towards Christianity in general.

In reply to BitterSweet: Obviously you don't know too many Christians or Catholic Christians... None I know think women are less than men.. sheesh.. get yourself out from under a rock.

Not at all... Christian is simply an adjective modifying the noun. Take it how you want to, but he labels himself "Christian", and he is a terrorist. The same can be said for the hijackers on 9/11 who were Muslim, and thus could be called Muslim terrorists, fighting "in the name" of Islam. Does that equate all Muslims with these Muslim terrorists? No. Everyone knows these are nutjobs who exploit religions for their own twisted beliefs, goals, and prejudices. Because I am a bad cook, am I implying that you're no different than me? That you're inherently a bad cook, as well?

Christianity is about Love, not hate.
    Last edited by savagecat; 04-17-2005 at 06:26 AM.

Originally posted by BitterSweet
    Don't forget about blaming gays, pagans and liberal groups as being responsible for what happened in New York and Washington on 9/11.

Yes Christianity is about Love. But NOT all Christians (and those who claim to be christians) can Love.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    Not at all... Christian is simply an adjective modifying the noun. Take it how you want to, but he labels himself "Christian", and he is a terrorist. The same can be said for the hijackers on 9/11 who were Muslim, and thus could be called Muslim terrorists, fighting "in the name" of Islam. Does that equate all Muslims with these Muslim terrorists? No. Everyone knows these are nutjobs who exploit religions for their own twisted beliefs, goals, and prejudices.
    Just quoting this as an excellent post.

Terrorists remain terrorists, that's the bottoms line..
    * Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *
    The only way to discover the limits of the possibilities is to go beyond them into the impossible.

Not at all... Christian is simply an adjective modifying the noun. Take it how you want to, but he labels himself "Christian", and he is a terrorist. The same can be said for the hijackers on 9/11 who were Muslim, and thus could be called Muslim terrorists, fighting "in the name" of Islam. Does that equate all Muslims with these Muslim terrorists? No. Everyone knows these are nutjobs who exploit religions for their own twisted beliefs, goals, and prejudices. Because I am a bad cook, am I implying that you're no different than me? That you're inherently a bad cook, as well?
    This is perhaps one of the best written posts I've seen here recently. Well said!

Yes this truly is a post of LOVE AND HAPPINESS and it proves that there IS LOVE IN THE WORLD,even though there more hate than love............

This is good......Lets keep this thread nice and strong

God Bless

Originally posted by akashik
    Christian, Muslim, Hindu or *insert other religion here*.

There are plenty of crazy people out there. Many of them claim to be doing 'God's work' under the guise of a religious denomination. In the end they're still crazy, regardless of whatever ideology they tend to agree with.
    Very true, Every religeon has their rotten / corrupt ones who tend to spoil the image of the society in general. They are always the minority !

Couldd'nt resist. Excellen X10