I could come to you trying to make a sales pitch about how cheap we are for the level of service or how much better our servers are but I'll leave that to you to discover. Crazy Technology Media (formerly Crazy Technology) is now back in the hosting industry and we're back to the same great service as before with a few improvements. If you're looking for a host who is professional yet remains more of a friend than a robotic business partner, you've come to the right place.

Please feel free to browse our plans that range from $4.95 a month to $15.95. We can provide a custom account if you find that none of our current packages fit your needs. Check out these plans!

Sapphire Shared
500 MB Space
10 GB Transfer

Ruby Shared
750 MB Space
15 GB Transfer

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact our support or shoot me a PM here at Namepros. We hope that you'll consider Crazy Technology Media the next time that you require serious hosting.

Our graphic design packages will be ready soon if needed. Please contact me for a custom quote if you require web design or development.

Thank you kindly!

If you have any questions, remember to contact us!

Warmest Regards,
Denver Hunter