Question Anyone with experiense of Netnation.ca dedicated.

We are about to order multiple machines dedicated config from Rackspace.co.uk OR Netnation Vancouver DC.
    I wonder if anyone here has either bad or good experiense of them. We need rock stable servers and connections, 24/7 on site staff and are willing to pay for it.
    http://DNSDigger.com - Shows what other sites is hosted on that IP/host/range.

If I could pay for it I would go with RackSpace. And I have heard that Netnation DC in Vancouver is full.

NetNation has mulitple datacentres that can support your requirements. I have not heard Vancouver is full, but they have a huge new datacentre in Austin.

I have been with NetNation for over 3 years. Very satified customer.

Originally posted by keskilajnen
    If I could pay for it I would go with RackSpace. And I have heard that Netnation DC in Vancouver is full.
    Not sure where you got that information, but I was just down at our cage last week and didn't have to navigate through a full server room to get to it

What is it that attracts you to either company? That might help us point you in a more accurate direction.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

UPDATE on NetNation - I spoke with our account manager there today, and while they have a vast amount of available space (physically), they are quickly approaching a point on their available UPS system that could cause instability during a power outage.

New UPS is on order and slated for June 1.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts