Host for a growing forum

Hi there.

I run a forum at the moment which transfers around 20gb in bandwidth a month but always growing. I have two hosts in mind, they are with Sectorlink and Hostrocket. I'm open to any other suggestions though, in that price range - would prefer to only pay upto $30 a month. Has to be very reliable.

You should have no problem to find competitors for the two hosting companies in WHT offer forum section. What disk size do you need ?
    Good luck
    Last edited by lasse; 04-14-2005 at 01:18 PM.

with that budget, you shouldn't have a problem finding a host for only 20 gigs of bandwidth. just don't go after a host that offers you the world for $3.95.

You would want to contact the hosting company and tell them a bit about your forum especially if it's busy to save yourself the trouble of getting rejected down the line.
    IO ZOOM - 100% SSD VPS Hosting
    Pure SSD / Raid 10 / Free DDoS Protection / KVM Virtualization
    Datacenter Locations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and Miami / sales[at]

Delhi, India
    Mail a few questions to the Support Dept. of the company & take a look at the Response Time.

I like surpasshosting.... very reliable, minimal downtime.

1gb diskspace, preferably more though because MYSQL is always increasing.

United Kingdom
    You should easily find loads of hosts that do what you need for under $30/month.
    Mark Stevens Ltd - Shared & Reseller Hosting
    (UK/US) Dedicated Servers & VPS Experienced Linux server admin for hire

I'm just after the most reliable StevensOnln1, you never know until you sign up to a website, i'd rather know what to go for in advance

Newport Beach CA
    Call the companies you're looking at up and ask questions. See how responsive they are. Do it several times even if you ask the same things or if you ask questions you already know the answers to. By doing this, you'll get a feel for the company and how responsive they generally are.
    VOIPO - VoIP Telephone Service