Urgent Help Needed (Hosting/CPU%)

Hello.

First of all forgive my english.

I urgently need to find a very good shared webhosting. I run a very known site which get a lot of hits but don't need very much disk space or bandwidth (50-60 monthly GB is enough). My only problem is CPU usage which is the cause because my current hosting suspended my account 2 times. They said a dedicated server is the only solution for me or I must find a hosting keeping an account running that has 4% average CPU on days.

I cannot move to a dedicated server cause I didn't have any experience before (I really don't know how to work with it) and even because they are too expensive for my wallet.

Any help? And please, don't tell me look here or there, because it is very difficult to find and read things for a non english user and most important of all because nobody talks about CPU usage. Just talk about hosting allowing high CPU% usage. I have only 48 hours to find something...

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Quick question before sending you in a direction, what is your budget?
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

$ 20 to 40 (monthly of course).

You might want to look into a VPS solution at that price.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

ONLY 50-60 GB a month?!

With that amount of bandwidth you're lilkey to move hosts again. You'll need a dedicated server for that.

Mosts hosts that offer high bandwidth on shared servers don't actually mean it. They don't mention CPU usage because either they don't know that a server is not just hard disk and bandwidth, or they think you don't know it.

You might still find some newbie hosts who have very few customers on their server and are desparate to get anyone in. But they will kick you out when they have enough customers.

So much to learn for oversellers.

I was looking at VPS Forums. Can PowerVPS be a good solution for me?

Thanks.

Yes,

VPS is certainly the next logical step.

I'd personally try VPS before going fully dedicated.

Good luck.