Question New server from SAGO

After buying a server from SAGO how long does it take them to make it ready? A day? A week?
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,
    Typically servers are delivered 24-48 business hours after payment is made. Please email us ([email protected]) if you have any questions.
      0 Not allowed!

Does the operating system has any importance? If it is windows will it be later? or more than 24-48 hours? And how long will it take to get the payment if everything is ok?
      0 Not allowed!

As long you select an operating system that is listed on the website, the wait time stays 24-48 business hours. If you selected PayPal as your payment method, your order will be approved as soon as payment is received. For credit card payments, we need to receive the documents requested in the auto-response email you receive when the order is placed.
      0 Not allowed!

And after the requested documents for the credit cards sent, will it take any more time then 24-48 hours?

And if I am a SAGO customer and would like to buy a new server with the credit card that I have sent to you before will I have to sent the documents again after a new order?
      0 Not allowed!

As long as you send the documents while we're in the office (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM), your order will be approved right away.
    If you are an existing customer, you will only need to send the documents with the first order, unless you are using a different credit card, then we'll only ask you to send the credit card authorization form.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by feles
    And after the requested documents for the credit cards sent, will it take any more time then 24-48 hours?

And if I am a SAGO customer and would like to buy a new server with the credit card that I have sent to you before will I have to sent the documents again after a new order?
    This isn't the Sagonet support forums... please contact your provider directly.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!