VGFreebies.com [For Sale --- HIGH potential!]

VGFreebies.com >> $30.00. Registered at NameCheap. FREE push. Expires 03/06/2005.

VGFreebies.com is an excellent domain for a video game freebies site! It has very high potential and at a great, low price too!

Payments via PayPal. I do accept credit card payments through PayPal, also. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Negotiations also welcome via PM. Thank you.

I have read all the rules within this forum, and none of them have said that bumping isn't allowed. If this violates any other kind of rule, kindly delete this post. I don't mean to violate any rules, policies, and/or terms of service!

Bump. Negotiations are welcomed! If you are interested in this domain, feel free to send me your offers via PM. All offers will be taken into consideration. This domain is easy to remember, and directly to the point.

Just thought that I'd say that this type of domain is rare to come by...especially at this low of a price! Don't let this pass you by- if you are interested!