Angry It is snowing...

You know I wish it would stop SNOWING right now.

What type of weather you have right now?

High of around 60 today in the Buckeye state. I'll take that over snow any day. Spring seems to come later every year.

Overcast in Vancouver right now with high of 8.
    Targeted Traffic Ė Premium Targeted Traffic For your site from ProTraffic.net

Re: It is snowing...

Originally posted by Torith

where are you located?
    -= PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES @ DOMAINPEP.COM

Itís raining really heavily where I am Ö really annoying. I was planning to do some work outside, however canít and the weather forecast isnít too good for the rest of the week either.

Originally posted by -alb-
    High of around 60 today in the Buckeye state. I'll take that over snow any day. Spring seems to come later every year.
    yeah... it feels kind of cold though. i just got back from walking my dogs and it felt kind of chilly.

Where are you from to have that much snow Torith ?

Quite hot here already ... 32* C

Sunny and 15* C near Toronto. Summers on its way!!
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

South West England .. summers coming! Suns out and its getting hotter.
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

57 degress sunny and windy here in south jersey.

Lookin good here in chicago.. nice and warm

Today

Sunny
    High: 59į
    Low: 38į

was hailing earlier
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Re: It is snowing...

Originally posted by Torith

I can't believe I'm typing this, but it's decently WARM and bright here in Upstate NY for a change.
    VOIPO - VoIP Telephone Service

The weather here (CT, USA) is crazy. One week the weather is nice high 60s to low 70s. Then the other week its mid 40s to low 50s.

There's just no telling what will happen next.
    Sergio D.

UK is getting cold and then warm at the moment
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

a pleasant 68F (20C) here in Fort Worth, TX with the sun out and winds blowing 7 MPH from the SE. Tomorrow its going to be 73F (22.7C) with the sun out and winds blowing from the NE at 8 MPH.
    Kerry Jones

We had rain most of the day yesterday, but today it's a surprising sunny 72 degrees out here in Southeast Missouri (Dexter). I can't wait for it to hit the mid 80's so I can start spending some time at the lake.

isn't 80F still rather cold? If I were you i'd go hit the lake when its in 90s!
    Kerry Jones

I grew up in Chicago.. I'm quite used to the cold and generally wear shorts until it gets well below 30. So I wouldn't really consider mid 80's to be cold at all. I'm loooking forward to it.

oh lord, if I hopped into water thats 80F i'm freezing my *** off! I've hopped into the pool when it was around 40F - 50F outside... brrr. Its nice to go swimming when its 90F - 120F the water is nice and hot. sometimes you can even she the bugs boiling up because of how hot the water gets... just kidding
    Kerry Jones

Ha! Water doesn't boil until 212F. But I know what you mean. Once it really gets warm (around June/July), I might have to make myself take a trip down to Florida and enjoy some of THAT warm water... Casa Del Mar , here I come again!

Originally posted by Rman2003
    I grew up in Chicago.. I'm quite used to the cold and generally wear shorts until it gets well below 30. So I wouldn't really consider mid 80's to be cold at all. I'm loooking forward to it.
    I'm from California, where it's in the 60s-90s consistently all year long, and I still wear shorts in the 20s (yes, Fahrenheit). Some call me crazy, others call me brave, yet others call me incredibly stupid. I'd say I'm a bit of all of the above.

Right now it's 66 degrees and partly cloudy (mostly sunny for the optimistic entrepreneurs here ) here in Virginia, USA. The forecast for the next week looks great; tomorrow the high is only 57, and it's supposed to get into the 20s and 30s due to a Canadian cold front this weekend ( damn Canadians), but after that it looks like it will be in the 70s and even 80s next week.

East Coast weather is so annoying and unpredictable. Then again, weather everywhere is.

I live in Montana, but most of it melted off now . I can not believe it though I mean about 4 to 5 inches of snow! Though about swimming, ect... Normal weather to swim is about in the low end 70s.