Hosting Signup Script Need!

Hi,

I need one hosting sign up script for windows server. I will create account and domain registration manualy.

What I need is that when some one put the domain it will check that it is new domain or need to be register. If the domain is registred it will go to next step for hosting signup.

If doamin is not register it will incluve the domain registration price.

I do not need billing system etc with this. just order form filled and payment successed system simpaly send me email notification for new sign up and the ordered informaion.

I will use 2checkout or authrized.net for the payment.

If you know any script please let me know.

If some one can write this kind of script for me please quot me.

Thanks,
    Raza

I'm sure something to your likings exists on the market. If not, PM me, I'll take care of you.

I can not post Personal Message to you. when trying to click PM it is showing me following message:

--------------------------------------
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    --------------------------------------

Plese suggestion how to send message to you as I am new in this forum.

Thanks,
    Raza

This is due to the fact that you do not have enough posts in order to utilize the PM features.