I'm wondering do you ever watch this show? I've seen it many times and its really interesting on how they do their investigations. In tonight's espiode it shows that they did confront this one boyfriend on this boat and during the confrontation the guy stabs him with something... I think a knife. Its rather frightening to see such things on tv. does anybody else keep on up this stuff?

I would also like to point out their website is:

http://www.cheaters.com

I just found this:

May 2003 The Stabbing Incident
Jack E. Jett, who does another show for Cheaters creator Bobby Goldstein, hosted this show because of what happened during this case. Renee,21, is pregnant with her scumbag boyfriend's first child. The boyfriend, whose name and identity were withheld, wanted Renee to have an abortion, but she refused. After days of investigation, Cheaters catches the suspect cheating with another woman. Cheaters crew members and Renee take a boat out on to a nearby lake, where they find the suspect with his new lover. Renee screams at the suspect, demanding answers for his infidelity. The suspect gets angry with Joey and Cheaters cameras and pulls a fishing knife! Bodyguards tackle the suspect, with one guy falling into the water. Next, we learn that host Joey Greco has been stabbed by the punk. Security handcuffs the suspect to the boat and rushes Joey back to land. Joey is brought to the hospital and survives his wounds. (Joey began season 4 by thanking everyone for their concern. He said he couldn't discuss the incident because of pending litigation.)