3. Click on the Account Manager | Log In button in the upper right-hand corner then Log in with your User ID and password
4. Click on the Mange Host Servers button in the left-hand navigation bar
5. You can either type a new name server in the Enter the name server you want to create or edit text box then click on the Continue button or type the domain name server you want to replace in the Enter the name server you want to replace text box then click on the Continue button
6. Type the IP address of your new name server in the text box then click on the Continue button
7. Review your change and if satisfied, then click on the Apply Change button
Your name server(s) has been created or updated.
Note It will take approximately 24-48 hours for the domain name server information to propagate to servers world-wide. Once that process is complete, your domain name will be available to use.