Selling Established FORUM - 1,000 Uniques/day 67,000+ Posts

Site URL: www.3GNMedia.com

Reason for selling: I'm not interested enough to keep working on it.

Facts
    I just recently bought this site. There is NOTHING wrong with it. Everything the seller promised me was indeed fact and then some! The site contained quite a few bonuses of which I will go into more detail later in this post .

What I've done since purchase
    When I bought the site it was fixed width and plain. I expanded it so I could add a FORUMHOME page sidebar for ads and I also added a banner after the first post in every thread. This generates a LOT of ad impressions .

Traffic
    That's no typo in this thread's title. This site generates between 1,118 and 1,486 unique visitors per day. Anyone with the slightest bit of marketing saavy knows these numbers alone are worth my asking price.

This site has 2,112 members as of this moment.

Proof of traffic - Urchin stats link: http://www.georgeboone.com/sale/3gnmedia.png

Revenue
    Because of it's massive traffic I've managed to get the site accepted by mammamedia, paypopup(banners not pops), and bluetime. So far I've only used mamma and just added paypopup yesterday. With only 3 days with mammamedia the site earned $4.56. Why? because mammamedia sucks and they served less than 50% of my impressions. The rest defaults. I made paypopup my default banner under mamma and after serving 3500 imrpessions it made $0.89 since yesterday. So my advice is to only use these guys or switch to adsense until you get accepted in a better network. Read more on that here. Even with these 2 horrible networks you'll still earn enough to get a steady check every month but you should set your sites on the major networks.

Site running vBulletin software - Features include:

- uTT Store Hack
    - Custom Skin
    - mod_rewrite hack (so your URLs are SE friendly.
    examples:
    http://www.3gnmedia.com/forums/gaming.html
    http://www.3gnmedia.com/forums/3gn-auto-lobby.html

COMMON QUESTIONS

vB license included?
    vBulletin license NOT included, sorry (if the price reaches my BIN I'll buy you a brand new owned license, how's that )

The site is a PR0. Where's all this traffic coming from?
    The site is a PR0 likely because the URL 3gnmedia.com redirects to 3gnmedia.com/forums. Easily fixable by adding a homepage at 3gnmedia.com. Traffic mainly comes from word of mouth and search engines. Also gets good traffic from link exchanges. We're also the official forum of www.djfarm.com which gets good traffic as well.

Traffic referrer log Proof link: http://georgeboone.com/sale/referrals.png

Domain?
    Domain expires 15 December 2005 and is registered at Godaddy.

You say use a better ad serving network. Why haven't you done so already?
    Simple. Most of the major networks will tell you they don't accept forums. BUT THERE'S A CATCH! They turn down "forum only" sites, however, they WILL accept forums with a homepage and that makes it appear the forum is just an offshoot of the site . Especially sites with high traffic such as this one. I haven't done so already because I lost interest before I created the homepage.

Which brings me to the BONUSES I mentioned earlier.

Bonus 1) http://www.3gnmedia.com/3gn - This site already has a predesigned homepage. All you need to do is add the usual vbulletin stuff like latest threads, user login, etc and build on what you see there to create an attractive media center. It aready has a prebuilt custom CMS but it's not very good so I suggest you use mambo or vbadvanced (both FREE).

Bonus 2) The site comes with it's own network bar (see it at the top of the site). There are already a few sites affiliated with site and they send good traffic so you may want to keep them. If you've been wanting to start your own media network, this is your chance!

With the current post rate of 500 to 1000 per day this site will be on www.big-boards.com in no time.

Due to the sheer amount of traffic plus all the bonuses and features:

I can't accept bids for less than $1500
    BIN is at $5000

Looking to sell this by Friday night 10 PM eastern.

Only accepting payment via escrow. I already have a moneybookers account but will go with escrow.com as well.

Good luck, this should sell fast!

I'm on MSN after 4:30 pm eastern time.
    http://www.killspamsig.com/SIGcrossloop-msn-white.png
    Latest Blog: Flash Game Sites - Get More Traffic NOW!
    Jibber.net - Jibber Entertainment Network
    Take a break and check out these cool Riddles

Latest bid is at $1500

if everything you say is true, don't you dare let it go for under 2.5k - otherwise I will shake my fist at you!

lol, thanks. Everything is not only true, but easily verifiable via the screenshots I've provided and by simply looking at the site and watching it grow before your eyes

Latest bid is now at $3200 via PM

Thanks,

George
    Last edited by georgeMedia; 04-14-2005 at 11:02 PM.

BIN is now only $3200

Get it while its still here!!

Still for sale. Still $3200 BIN!