Dedicated Servers in Scandinavia

I have a client that I am trying to find Dedicated Servers for in Scandinavia. They could Colo boxes in a reliable data center there, but would prefer dedicated managed servers. Scandinavia includes Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland. I think they would prefer Sweden, but stated it had to be in "Scandinavia". I did a search on WHT already and didnt seem to turn much up for Sweden. Can anyone recommend any Managed Servers located there, or atleast a good reliable data center?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Brent

Well, EasySpeedy seems to be located in Interxion Denmark, but I've never had a server with them so I know nothing about their reliability or performance.

For Norway:
    You could try www.servetheworld.com for dedicated server.
    You could try MCI for colo: MCI
    Or you could try http://www.nordkapp.net/ for both colo and dedicated server.

Sadly all sites are in Norwegian only, and I have no experience with any of them.

I couldn't understand the language of these sites.
    I can recommend ctn1.com its english.. You could try them. Located in France.

or www.rack365.com located in Ireland

As many of the scandinavian sites are only in a scandinavian language you could just try to contact them by email as most scandinavians speaks english well, both verbal and written.

Rack365 looks allright, though I didn`t like their terms&conditions if it applies to their 10Mbps unmetered server line:

If your bandwidth reaches the points where it has an adverse affect on other clients we reserve the right to disable your site or throttle your connectivity until you can reduce your bandwidth usage.

Unless your client willing to pay 10 times as much as the ongoing price on colocation and bandwidth in Europe, otherwise colocating in UK and NL is a better choice as it is also very close to easten Europe and connectivity in UK and NL is very good quality as well.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I will check into the sites mentioned above.
    Brent

jay.net and pil.dk got their servers in denmark. jay.net is pretty cheap but rather good compared to normal danish prices.
    Checkout www.crunzh.com for nice freeware programs. Including a program for monitoring your webserver.
    Any opinions in this post, unless otherwise noted, are my own personal opinions.

I live in Norway and have horrible experiences with Norwegian web hosts. I host everything in the US now, ever for Norwegian clients.
    Learn something at the Science Forums today!

Danish webhosts thend to be good but are more pricy than US based hosts.
    Checkout www.crunzh.com for nice freeware programs. Including a program for monitoring your webserver.
    Any opinions in this post, unless otherwise noted, are my own personal opinions.

First of all. Don't use jay.net i've heard of too many problems with them. I'm danish myself...if you need any assistance..i'll gladly help.

Pil.dk would be a good choice. They are pretty good.

I know some of the techs at easyspeedy..and they really know what they are doing.

However...do notice that if its a high volume site, that you might be better of hosting it in either .de or .nl...which both have VERY decent speeds to scandinavia...For instance..telia (swedish isp) have rather good connectivity between sweden and NL...they interexchange traffic in AMS-IX.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate the feedback. I have been checking into the sites mentioned..
    Brent