Remind Me Again..

Please remind me again.. isn't it illegal to use the WHOIS information of a domain to contact the owner in regards to spam and other "offers?". I just got a voice message from APLUS.NET (I have in PC Format and willing to allow anyone to listen to it). They called me to 'get my company online'. Uhh aren't I online? My "voicemail", is only available in my WHOIS.

As long as you're not committing any crime by doing so, post the conversation. I think you can upload small attachments. Or host it somewhere that doesn't violate forum rules. I for one would like to hear their "sales pitch" in their own words.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Search Aplus.net and you will see alot of threads about their calls....I've got them too.

I can't wait to receive one. "Would you like to get your company online for only xxx?" "Maybe, but it depends. Since you got my information from my website whois info, would YOU like to buy hosting for much cheaper?" *click*
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing