may i say something

xcuse me.. may i say something
    xcuse my english.

I'm working in computers servicing clients and satisfy them. If i add a client that pays me 600$ a month, i think it's important to get him a solution fast, put it on a backup server. Since you know that will take severals days to repair it. I don't know now about you but i think it's normal. You must have a backup server. I hope so.
    If all this was posted on my forum ( 4 pages of posts ).........

Thats all for me..

hope to see you soon.. in tha game.

Re: may i say something

Originally posted by Pidz
    xcuse me.. may i say something
    xcuse my english.

I'm working in computers servicing clients and satisfy them. If i add a client that pays me 600$ a month, i think it's important to get him a solution fast, put it on a backup server. Since you know that will take severals days to repair it. I don't know now about you but i think it's normal. You must have a backup server. I hope so.
    If all this was posted on my forum ( 4 pages of posts ).........

Thats all for me..

hope to see you soon.. in tha game.
    talking about:
    HostCreations / Interserver

you think $600 is enough to pay for 2 $3000 machines? i think if you want that kind of service, you need to pay for it. not complain because you got a cheap deal and wanted the world.

and again, interserver has NOTHING to do with this, they are 100% not responsible.

Originally posted by Ananke
    you think $600 is enough to pay for 2 $3000 machines? i think if you want that kind of service, you need to pay for it. not complain because you got a cheap deal and wanted the world.

and again, interserver has NOTHING to do with this, they are 100% not responsible.
    ill blame anyone I want to. Im sorry but to be honest you dont hire resellers who cant carry your name well. You become them, they become you.

Cheap price

i think that 600$ it's alot of money a month i think, how big you are? BTW you only have Redundanthost client. I still thinking that you must have a back up. If you have 4 client on this server, thats not bad.

just posting my taughts

Originally posted by redundanthost
    ill blame anyone I want to. Im sorry but to be honest you dont hire resellers who cant carry your name well. You become them, they become you.
    If someone bought colocation from us, as HostCreations did from Interserver, we are not responsible for what they do.

If HostCreations was direct with Level3, would you be here blaming Level3? Dont give me that BS, you know its BS, and I find it absolutely absurd that you would harrass Interserver the way you did.

Its sickening that you cant be more professional.
    If you cant contact HostCreations, its your fault, and HostCreations fault. You picked them, and theyre the ones not providing the service.

Interserver has no responsibility to you, you are not there client.

Maybe you should show this thread, and all the other threads to 15minute servers. What do you think they would do now that you want to signup with them?

If someone bought colocation from us, as HostCreations did from Interserver, we are not responsible for what they do.

If HostCreations was direct with Level3, would you be here blaming Level3? Dont give me that BS, you know its BS, and I find it absolutely absurd that you would harrass Interserver the way you did.

Its sickening that you cant be more professional.
    If you cant contact HostCreations, its your fault, and HostCreations fault. You picked them, and theyre the ones not providing the service.

Interserver has no responsibility to you, you are not there client.

Maybe you should show this thread, and all the other threads to 15minute servers. What do you think they would do now that you want to signup with them?

One thing I like about America. Country of Lawsuits.

If HostCreations was with level3 id be complaining about host creations. But when theres a smaller datacenter selling its own servers and all Id complain about both.

* what kind of thinking

you receive money from him.. you have a problem with a server for 4 days and will take 4 more days to repair it.. just put it on another back up server. ho yeah i forgot... no money.
    anyways...

Pidz, Im not his host, and second I dont understand anything youre saying.

One thing I like about America. Country of Lawsuits.

If HostCreations was with level3 id be complaining about host creations. But when theres a smaller datacenter selling its own servers and all Id complain about both.

So, youre saying your going to sue Hostcreations and Interserver?

1) you have no grounds, itll get thrown out
    2) hahaha

So now youre being biased and youre basically admiting that 'just because' hostcreations is with Interserver, you're going to include Interserver in the blame?

Wow... great... so youre blaming Interserver, just because you can. OK.

So, youre saying your going to sue Hostcreations and Interserver?

1) you have no grounds, itll get thrown out
    2) hahaha

So now youre being biased and youre basically admiting that 'just because' hostcreations is with Interserver, you're going to include Interserver in the blame?

Wow... great... so youre blaming Interserver, just because you can. OK.

Id only sue if I couldnt get a refund a few days into the new month.
    Even if you cant win, wasting time is good enough.

You'd be liable for their legal bills... LOL, so I hope wasted time is worth the wasted money.

You'd be liable for their legal bills... LOL, so I hope wasted time is worth the wasted money.

k but i have no plans to sue. Im sure hostcreations would give a refund second day into the month

Was it the Data Centers fault when Angel Networkz Screwed up? Nope.. sure was not.

Qoute:

"Id only sue if I couldnt get a refund a few days into the new month.
    Even if you cant win, wasting time is good enough."

On what grounds? Your case has nothing... just say Bye..

Originally posted by SethEffectz
    Was it the Data Centers fault when Angel Networkz Screwed up? Nope.. sure was not.

Qoute:

"Id only sue if I couldnt get a refund a few days into the new month.
    Even if you cant win, wasting time is good enough."

On what grounds? Your case has nothing... just say Bye..
    Just to let you know it isnt hard to keep suing or to extend. If you work the system right it can work to some effect but anyways one reason why I blame interserver as well is because I saw first hand the communication between a reseller and the datacenter. The datacenter practically didnt care and a "we will get to it whenever" attitude.

Er whats AN have to do with this sorry perhaps I am outta the loop but they still owe me xxxx$ USD so I'd gladly like to know where they are now.
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Just using them as an example.. of a reseller using a data center..