[For Sale] Clean Template

My main experience and knowledge is based in programming/coding, instead of design. I've always had an interest in design, and I've used several old programs like Adobe ImageStyler 1.0.

A friend of mine taught a few things with Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and I've been basically hooked. This is my first actual template designed in Photoshop (except the banner, I used Adobe ImageStyler 1.0 to create it) and I figured I'd try to sell it.

I can offer programming/coding services, but to an extent. If the buyer picks a theme for the template and wants additional coding/programming, feel free to contact me at any time. I can create a custom content manager, or even custom forums for it.

It is written in XHTML 1.0 Strict, and I have provided validation links to validate both the XHTML and CSS. The noncopyrighted version will load faster (images are larger for the copyright watermark, and the body background image is 62 pixels in height, where as the original is only 2 pixels in height).

Any comments are welcome, keep in mind this is my first template, lol.

Email Address: [email protected]
    AIM: Shadur Vras

Not to mention, I'm working on another template. It has a gaming theme (specifically Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, or Day of Defeat) as well as mixed with some tribal designs. It will be available in about three days.

Thanks for reading my post, it is appreciated.

nice template. Good luck to your sale

Thanks ipxchangenet