[For Sale] Template + Flash + PSD + Hosting + Domain

I am selling this template:

Price: $39.95

I created it in Photoshop CS, then used Macromedia Flash MX 2004, then I coded it by hand. I can edit this template to your liking. I will make a custom banner if needed. I can also help teach you the basic HTML knowledge so that you can edit this stuff yourself without a lot of help. I can take out the flash animation, or edit the flash animation pretty much however you want. I can't promise I can do everything you ask, but I can do quite a bit. I will edit the flash navigation and/or supply you with the flash file to edit it yourself.

You will receive the PSD file for the template.

The winning bidder will receive 3 months free of hosting through my hosting company along with a free 1 year domain of your choice! After the 3 months is up, you may purchase a hosting plan from my company, or you may choose to go elsewhere for hosting.

Hosting Details:
    Space: 1GB
    Bandwidth Transfer: 20GBs/Month
    Sub-Domains: Unlimited
    E-mail Accounts: Unlimited
    E-mail Forwarders: Unlimited
    FTP Accounts: Unlimited
    MySQL Databases: Unlimited
    FTP Virus Scanner
    Fantastico (Used to help add things to your website such as photo galleries, shopping carts, message boards, and tons tons more..)
    Spam Control

After the 3 months is up, it is only $7.99/month after that, if you decide to keep the hosting after the 3 months is up.

The hosting and domain is optional, if you already have hosting, then you don't have to take the hosting, same goes for the domain.

Contact Information:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

You may also PM me or reply to this thread with any questions you have.

I reserve the right to choose if I want to sell this template even after someone says they will take it.

Thank you and God bless,
    David Jones
    Last edited by ScionStatic; 04-13-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Nice work, good luck with your sale

Thank you purebalance

God bless,

nice template. Good luck to your sale