* Mother Sold Daughters For Car, Prostitution

OKEECHOBEE, Fla. -- A mother is under arrest, accused of selling a 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman, whose name is not being released to protect the girls' identity, is charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse and two counts of sexual performance by a child. She was being held Tuesday in the Okeechobee County Jail on $400,000 bond.

Read the whole thing: http://www.wftv.com/news/4374351/detail.html

Im glad the people have been caught and things are being sorted out.

would have been worse if she got away with it.

I read some of the article earlier, stuff like this just makes me too angry.

very sad.. poor kids... makes ya think these morons need to be sterlized....
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

I hope the mother has a nice time getting harassed if the names ever do get released, but I hope that they never do. I can't even imagine the level of harassment the children would get for this. Unbelieveable.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Serious, this stuff even happens in the states? At first, I thought it was in some third world country.

Get a gun and shoot the mother

Glad shes been caught

That's just sad, how can parents do that? I just don't understand why a parent would sell their own child into prostitution or... for a car?!

Originally posted by hellind2
    Serious, this stuff even happens in the states? At first, I thought it was in some third world country.
    That must be the dumbest ( ) post I have seen in quite a while. The United States is perfect, nothing bad ever happens here, people have 200 for an IQ. How could you ever suspect that there may actually be problems with the US? Of course, all third world countries are horrible and people in them are barbarians!

i bet shes on drugs or something
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Sad that this happens. How on earth can you do that being a mother ?

Anyone ever listen to loveline? Adam Carolla always talks about how messed up stories come from either Germany or Florida. They even made a game out of it where a listener calls in and tells an messed up story, and they guess if its from Germany of Florida. What a coincidence this happened in Florida

lol, is that true ivialisandy? if sot hats very interesting
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Originally posted by Flumps
    Im glad the people have been caught and things are being sorted out.

would have been worse if she got away with it.
    But this is just one case, unfortunately there probably are more of this happening elsewhere and havnt been caught .. sigh
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

So many bad things have happened in FL recently, but other states have similar issues. The number of Amber Alerts recently is very alarming. I highly recommend that anyone having children logon to their state website and check the state sex offenders database and make their children aware of "strangers" more than ever before!

Originally posted by Skize
    Sad that this happens. How on earth can you do that being a mother ?
    Money makes u forget all the relationships....... sad though

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Originally posted by Lev
    That must be the dumbest ( ) post I have seen in quite a while. The United States is perfect, nothing bad ever happens here, people have 200 for an IQ. How could you ever suspect that there may actually be problems with the US? Of course, all third world countries are horrible and people in them are barbarians! [/B]
    Nope. That statement was based on my understanding that western countries have a good system in place to nip such thing in the bud.

In other countries, people do it because of poverty and also can get away with by bribing law enforcement.

What a selfish mother! >:-O
    Tsuki Hosting - Premium Web Hosting Solutions
    ● cPanel ● 99.9% Uptime ● Daily Backups ● Secure Servers ● Instant Setup
    http://www.tsukihosting.com/ - Lighting Fast Server Speeds with Excellent Support