Lightbulb Site5.com Hiring Full-time Remote Sales and Billing Representative!

How would you like to work for one of the (if not the) most respected and fastest-growing company in the hosting industry? Here's your chance to join the elite Site5 Team--web hosting's best and brightest minds!

What: As a result of our exceptional growth, Site5 is looking for a full-time sales and billing representative (one available position).

Starting Date: As soon as possible!

Skills Required:
    • Friendly demeanor
    • Excellent spelling, grammar and language usage (finalists will be required to write a sample essay)
    • Knowledge of web hosting (run at least one website on your own in the past)
    • Reliable Internet connection (if youire not able to get online, you can't work!)
    Not required, but preferred:
    • HTML/CSS/Dreamweaver experience
    • PHP programming abilities
    • Thorough knowledge of Site5's services
    • Technical abilities (programming, UNIX/shell, Cpanel, networking)
    More:
    The right candidate for this job truly enjoys web hosting (yes, that's right--web hosting). We're not just looking for someone with general "sales" experience--you have to be passionate about the services we sell, and you really have to believe in Site5's superiority. We really believe that we're the best hosting company out there, and you need to be able to convey that same feeling to people who are interested in our services. Additionally, a personable and friendly attitude is a must: we don't want someone sitting and reading our website back to people in a manner that is devoid of emotion--you need to be excited and get the customers excited about Site5.

WARNING!
    We don't hire mediocre people here at Site5--everyone employed here is here because they have exceptional abilities and a genuine interest in what we do. If you thrive in a dynamic, fun and intelligent environment, Site5 is the place to be. If you'd rather skate by and make some easy money, please don't bother applying. Apathy is Site5's mortal enemy and will be weeded out as soon as it is identified!

How to Apply:
    Please email your contact information and resume (especially AIM screen name! www.aim.com) directly to me at [email protected].

Note that we will not be able to respond directly to all applicants. We thank you in advance for your interest, and wish you the best of luck!

Best Regards,
    Matt Lightner
    CEO, Site5.com
    Last edited by Taylor; 04-13-2005 at 01:09 PM.
    Matt Lightner - http://www.mattlightner.com/
    - First initial to the last name at the mail service provided by the world's largest search engine
    - Founder and CEO (Former) Site5.com, sold in 2008
    - Really honestly wants to be a good WHT citizen but can never remember all the correct etiquette. Mods, sorry in advance

Matt,

I am interested in the job but got a couple of questions. But i got a couple of questions and thought it would be best to post them here just in case other people have the same questions.

1. Is a telephone line necessary?

2. What are some of the billing responsiblities.

3. Are there set times where we have to work, or can we work in our free time.

4. I have more but forgot

Thanks for your help,
    David Stone

1. Is a telephone line necessary?
    Yes.

2. What are some of the billing responsiblities.
    It will include handling account modifications and upgrades, as well as general billing maintenance "stuff" (sorry I can't be more descriptive...)

3. Are there set times where we have to work, or can we work in our free time.
    Yes. This is a full-time position requiring uninterrupted work. Tentative time slot is 3 PM - 10 PM Pacific time, but applicants will need to be flexible (I.E. if you're a student and have class that would prevent you from accomodating scheduling changes, please don't apply).

4. I have more but forgot
    No.

Matt
    Matt Lightner - http://www.mattlightner.com/
    - First initial to the last name at the mail service provided by the world's largest search engine
    - Founder and CEO (Former) Site5.com, sold in 2008
    - Really honestly wants to be a good WHT citizen but can never remember all the correct etiquette. Mods, sorry in advance

Thank you to everyone for their interest and submissions.

We received an incredible number of extremely talented inquiries. This position has now been filled (Welcome Taber aboard! )

Thanks again for the continued interest in Site5!
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.