Servint Vs Powervps

Hi,

In regards to datacenter and type of hardware used, would you say there is any significant difference between Servint and PowerVPS?
    Marcus

You can go to both sites and see the exact specs of their servers. You can also learn about their data center and their pipes. Of course you could also send them the direct questions like I did when I made my "Under $50 VPS plans" spreadsheet (search this forum.)

The quick answer == BOTH are great.
    Carlos

I'm using PowerVPS and I do suggest them...

Great service and great support

Regards

ServInt does have excellent support and they are willing to help with just about anything that comes up. They will always lead you in the right direction. I give them 2 thumbs up! Go for them!
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

and servint forums rawk da hazouse

ServInt has been very good to me. I've been so pleased with their VPS service that I've ended up purchasing multiple VPS accounts as I grow rather than larger dedicated options.

Their support is excellent and recent events have shown a great improvement in their network redundancy. I've never been disappointed with a response from the NOC, even when asking for support outside their obligations.

Although I donít have any experience with PowerVPS, I can heartily recommend ServInt.

I signed up with ServInt just a few weeks ago and they've been simply the best. Their support team a.k.a. "The NOC", responds within minutes and are always friendly and actually helpful.

Can't say enough about them.

Been with powervps for 7-8 months now, always been great great support, and hardware is awesome.
    Three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population