ClientExec Coder Needed

We are in need of someone to develop a module for ClientExec that will allow our customers to input coupon codes into the ordering system, so that a predetermined price is charged in the following ways:

1- First month is free
    2- X amount of months is a certain price
    3- X% is reduced

Please send inquires to webhostbuyer@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Hmm, just a heads up that you may find that kinda difficult, considering ClientExec is heavily encrypted and all. It would take a lot of work, and end up making a system that works along side client exec, not within it.

Really? There are a few users on CE's forum that have created their own coupon modules already.

Well take a look at the source yourself, since I am a developer myself, I was talking to clientexec about an un-encrypted version, they said everything but the server modules and payment modules are encrypted, and an unencrypted version / developers license would be $1,500 USD.

Hello,

not sure wether this is a support forum too! but a suggestion, is create a pre-form which takes half of the details including the coupon text field, then if he enters the right coupon, forward him/her to clientexec signup page with the a customized packes to the coupon, if not just forward him/her to your normal signup page.