hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Wanted: Windows Server Management (plesk 7.5 servers)

Forum Jump

Wanted: Windows Server Management (plesk 7.5 servers)

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Wanted: Windows Server Management (plesk 7.5 servers)

Hi guys,

We are currently seeking a company or individual to outsource our technical problems to for windows 2003 / plesk 7.5 for windows.

Payment will be negotiated as an attractive per hour, per problem, or per month rate, and will depend on hours of availability, experience, and reputation.

Support from a company that is able to provide 24/7 support via msn / email is preferred.

Please reply with offers, or send a PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru

Unfortunaetly you do not have enough posts to pm. Hello. We at windowsserv can offer high quality server managment. All our engineers are MCSE qualified and have a large amount of experience. We can offer monthly, hourly or per ticket plans. Unfortunatley we do not offer 24/7 live support, however we do have an emergency contact system which allows you to page an engineer and get a garunteed response within two hours. If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch. Mail or messenger mail[@]windowsserv.com

Thanks

Sam

www.windowsserv.com Email: mail@windowsserv.com

Old
Junior Guru

I can't send you a pm.
My email is fox80129 [@] gmail.com
Send me an email for more informations.

Sponsored Links
Old

Fox, do you have MSN? If so, what is your address?

Old
Junior Guru

fox80129 [@] hotmail.com

Old

fox80129 how good are you in manage windows servers?

Old
Your support partner

I have been working with plesk / windows for the past 2 years and i can provide a 12 hours for 7 days a week support.

Please contact me at activelobby@hotmail.com or at activelobby@yahoo.co.in and we will discuss via chat or via mail regarding the plans and the offers.

I am reay to work more, if your requirement is more than 12 hours (daily).

Old
Temporarily Suspended

We at database dba can manage your windows server. We provide 24/7 support and administration service.

We charge an all inclusive monthly server management fee. It includes the following

24/7 trouble ticket(unlimited) handeling - 15 minutes response time
unlimited hours of server administration

If interested, I can provide more details.

contact me at vsa@databasedba.com

regards,
vin

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Media Temple Rolls Out Parallels Plesk 12 to VPS Hosting Accounts Web Hosting News 2014-07-21 12:58:47
IT Monitoring Solution Anturis Adds Parallels Plesk Integration Web Hosting News 2014-02-26 09:58:52
GoDaddy Continues Web Hosting Refresh with Windows Hosting Updates Web Hosting News 2013-12-03 11:42:12
Microsoft Releases Major Updates of Windows Server, System Center, Intune Web Hosting News 2013-10-18 16:08:17
Cirrus Tech Offers Expanded Support with All VPS Hosting Plans Web Hosting News 2013-02-13 15:10:54