hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Software and Control Panels : PerlDesk - Old Version

Forum Jump

PerlDesk - Old Version

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Software and Control Panels Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2005, 01:25 PM
WHT Addict

PerlDesk - Old Version

Hi Guys,

Do any of you remember PerlDesk years ago (when it was freeware, and basically the only one of it's kind). I think it really worked great. Anyways, I was hoping someone here might have a copy of it. The only version I can find of it, that is still free, is version 1.5.5, which is quite buggy (the staff section doesn't even work). I think I used to have version 1.4 for a while and it worked really nice.

Anyways, I was hoping to find this because I have tried about 5-6 different brands of help desk software and do not care for any of them, even the NEW version of PerlDesk.

Can anyone help me out. Any version before 1.5.5 would be great.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Mr. Awesome

Try searching in google for the specific link/version?

Have you tried www.sitepanel2.com? It's like a php version of perldesk. Very nice, and reasonably priced.

Old 04-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Even if I had it I couldn't rtedistribute it, such were the terms of the licence. I found John Bennett, the owner of Logicnow, friendly and helpful.

As suggested above, look at SitePanel also, you can get a 7 day trial.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Flexiant Launches Cloud Orchestrator Version 4, Plans OpenStack Support Web Hosting News 2013-11-04 14:09:12
Interview: Loaded Commerce CEO Salvatore Iozzia at HostingCon Whir Tv 2014-05-02 14:19:45
StopTheHacker Launches Version 3.7 of Website Security Tool Web Hosting News 2013-02-04 18:40:30
Softaculous Releases Auto Installer Version 4.1.7 Web Hosting News 2012-12-19 16:45:21
Open-Xchange Releases Community Version of OX App Suite Web Hosting News 2012-12-18 18:27:11