Thread: Chicago traffic

Chicago traffic

How long does it generally take to get from the Ohare Hyatt hotel to the airport? During rush hour traffic and non-rush hour traffic. I live nearby Seattle, and we have about the worst traffic in the nation. Wondering if it will be the same trying to drive through Chicago
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

The Hyatt is only 5-10 minutes away from O'Hare and there is a free shuttle to and from the airport.
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services

Oh perfect, won't need to worry about that then

Hope its an easy drive.

We just hired out the biggest pick up truck anyone would give us... just for the hell of it.... us brits ehh!?!
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Bigger is better the true American way

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    Hope its an easy drive.

We just hired out the biggest pick up truck anyone would give us... just for the hell of it.... us brits ehh!?!
    Tried to get em to rent a Uhaul. he said he wanted a big truck and is known for driving over bushes.. he decided to go smaller.. lol.. Mouse
    Frank Spaulding COO Purity Networks

It depends on the season. In Chicago we only have 2 seasons, Winter and Construction, Traffic slows down during Construction Season.

Now music, that's not entirely true... We have fall also.

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    Hope its an easy drive.

Usually getting to Chicago is never a problem... however, getting anywhere IN Chicago can be challenging, and if you deviate from your map... getting OUT could be almost impossible.

The last time I was in Chicago I was taking my (now ex) girlfriend for a night out in the Big City (We lived in Lansing, Michigan at that time). I decided to be slick and head back o the highway on a way OTHER than what our map said... we had a nice 3 hour tour of the city.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs