Looking for a host, which PHP accepts chmod() command

Hi,

I have been hosted some place for about 2 years now, but where I am currently hosted is not the best place for me, it's down several times a week, tho speeds are fine for me.
    I am also hosted 2 other places, which got a uptime about 99% but neither of these allow my PHP to do the chmod() command, which is required for me, as I sell PHP scripts off my page including a demo which requires this function to work, and I need uptime and availability, as several customers have complained about the downtime, and I dont doubt I might have lost some as my page were then often unavailable.

As I dont feel like sending a email to every other host I come over asking if they're PHP accept this command, I do this instead.

Im looking for a ReSeller Account on cPanel,
    minimum space/bandwith = 3Gb / 15Gb
    cPanel pro/fantastico is a plus, but not a requirement.
    The server MUST accept the PHP command chmod().
    It must have good uptimes, and O.K. speeds.
    Im looking for a deal lasting over several years, but will from start either do a quarterly, or yearly hosting deal.
    I am also interested in buying a domain through you, -where I get hosted, and I can pay with PayPal.
    The last place which I were hosted had these requirements, and only took 21$ for 3 months with 5gb/50gb and cPanel, tho I dont excpect this, as long as its good servers with low downtimes.

my contact info;
    mail: anders@xmail.net
    msn: rucko@rock.com

Hope anyone can offer my anything like this, thanks.

You may want to just try running chmod from a system() PHP command, but if they don't allow chmod() I doubt they'll allow system()
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.