Quickest Support Ticket Response?

Who do you feel responds the quickest to support tickets?

I submitted a sales ticket at two different places 2 hours ago...you'd think they'd jump on that.

But getting back to support tickets, who do you feel is the best?

Slaxxx,

Test each - and to some companies sales requests aren't as important as support requests so rather than submitting to sales - submit it to their support section to get a true feel.

Good idea, thx. I just did that.

Slaxxx,

Let us know how it goes!

//I love seeing response times.

ServInt, PowerVPS, and LiquidWeb tend to have some of the quickest response times.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I've been in contact with PowerVPS' support team this morning in regards to my account, and each ticket i've sent, i've had a response within 5 minutes.
    Rob G.
    ShopManager - Sales & Repair Business Management Software

oh and here I thought the original poster didn't mention which two he contacted..

PowerVPS has responded to my tickets in under 15 minutes over about 4 tickets total. They installed security patches in under 20 minutes from the time I made the request.

Also remeber most places support is 24x7 but sales might only be business hours

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

Rus has a good point. Many companies have their sales, and billing run during office hours.

Both ServInt and PowerVPS responded within 10-20 minutes of my email.

WireNine,

The original poster never said he contacted those two - what do they have to do with the post?

//Not trying to get silly but for some reason random posts about "company2 here contacted me immediately" while the original poster was asking about company15.

I've had Servint respond to my emails before in 1 minute and a bit. I was just heading out the door when I dropped them an email, and once I got round to shutting down Outlook a minute later I already had a reply with the solution
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

Servint seem to manage to reply at least provisionally in less then 5 minutes and always have answered the phone within a few rings. Personally Im a fan of phone support, you can articulate so much better but some companies seem to brush off phone support, perhaps because they cant handle offering it? better to take a company that offers as many ways to get in touch as possible then accepting excuses as to why they dont let you ring.
    --
    Rich

OurInternet.US - took 27 seconds for a reply!

First I want to say I am not PowerVPS's customer. Last few months ago, I've tested to submit a ticket to PowersVPS. They responded within 1 hour. Also I've told them that I am testing to see how long they respond my ticket. Answer:

"We try to be pretty quick with tickets. Depending on how many are open and what
    priority they are, tickets are responded to as quickly as possible. For
    example, it's better for us to answer an emergancy server down ticket first than
    a pre-sales question. You would want us to fix your server first before we
    answer other less important questions. LOL"

I got a response to a sales ticket in under a minute with FDCServers. quick question and a 1-line response with regard to payment methods.

Steadfast Networks have a wonderful support time. I have been with them for a few weeks now, and on several occasions I have submitted a ticket, and they replied back before I could refresh my inbox on another browser window.

* Re: Quickest Support Ticket Response?

Originally posted by slaxxx
    Who do you feel responds the quickest to support tickets?

I submitted a sales ticket at two different places 2 hours ago...you'd think they'd jump on that.

But getting back to support tickets, who do you feel is the best?
    You could have mentioned who were the two you'd contacted...

westhost.com ---- The best one

They dont have any ticket system, they have a live help who respond within seconds of your query and are always there to help you 24/7

Email Support

Originally posted by webstars
    westhost.com ---- The best one

They dont have any ticket system, they have a live help who respond within seconds of your query and are always there to help you 24/7
    Webstars,

Thanks for the post!

Just for clarification purposes, I just wanted to note that we do offer 24/7 support via e-mail ticketing/live chat/and phone.

You can reach our e-mail support area by going here:
    http://www.westhost.com/contactus.html

Of course you're welcome to continue to use our live chat support system, but email ticketing is an option that is available to you as well.

WestHost

Eurovps replied to my support ticket after less than 60 seconds. But many other providers like Powervps reply quickly as well so I wasn't so surprised. But after receiving the response, they CALLED me to make sure that everything was running smoothly!

from the support i've gotten with steadfast, response times average around 15 minutes.

PowerVPS is very fast!