The Cannibal Flesh Donor Program

The Cannibal Flesh Donor Program is an organization modelled upon the organ donor program, the basics of which you are no doubt familiar with. However, this program is designed with a much wider focus than saving individual human lives. As an organ donor, your sacrifice benefits only humans. But as a flesh donor, you would be reducing animal suffering, saving natural habitat from being cleared for agriculture, and saving human lives. How is this possible? Simple! When you become a flesh donor, you agree to donate your body, in the event of your death, for human consumption, thereby reducing the number of animals raised and slaughtered for food. As a direct result of this decrease in meat production, less wilderness land will be required for agriculture and more food will be available for the 6.4 billion humans on this planet. And the real beauty of the Cannibal Flesh Donor Program is that it doesn’t require the citizens of the industrialized first world nations to relinquish flesh from their diets. Please visit the FAQ for more details.

http://www.fleshdonor.org/
    I really hope they're joking or it's somekind of april fools! Apparently they're serious (if you read the FAQ).
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed hosting solutions / AS63447
    Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers

It's the biggest health risk you could take. *nibbles on J-P*

If I remember correctly this was the idea behind the film 'Soylent Green'