Watch out for this one

http://www.searchenginedomus.com

Be watching for this one. He did not send spam FROM our servers but did send spam promoting a site hosted by us selling 5,000,000 email addresses..

He is toast from our servers so he will be on the hunt shortly for a new host I am sure.

Be safe it is crazy out there.

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

We cancelled this one and less than an hour later he was set up and running on a new host.. I like the speed DNS updates but gosh this sure makes it easy for these guys.

I contacted the new host to let them know that he was a spammer, do you guys think this is the right thing to do?

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Definately the right thing to do. Spammers (and scammers) should be given as hard a time as possible. I'm sure that if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't mind a heads up from another host - after all, you would still be free to make your own mind up as to whether to keep him.

thanks for the feedback.. yes I would like someone to tell me if they came this way.. I talked to the new host live chat so I guess it is in the new hosts hands now.

Thanks

Robert

I wish all hosts would do what you did. That was the right thing to do.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

I wish all hosts would give heads up to a spammers next host. This could definately help eliminate spammers.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business