Quality Companys with Very Low end Servers?

Basically im searching for a ded-server company that offers very lowend servers lik3 P3 600ish even, Im looking for a box to do some testing on and a box to run my email server, anyone reccomend some good hosts? im looking for like $30-$40/mo if I can find that.

I remember Cyberwurx had some in that range, but specs and price. Looks like they've taken it off their dedicated page, but shoot them an email and see what they have. I just ordered a server there today, dealing with Chris is truly great.

Re: Quality Companys with Very Low end Servers?

Originally posted by davef139
    Basically im searching for a ded-server company that offers very lowend servers lik3 P3 600ish even, Im looking for a box to do some testing on and a box to run my email server, anyone reccomend some good hosts? im looking for like $30-$40/mo if I can find that.
    You might want to try and contact LayeredTech and see if they can put something together for you as I have a personal server for slightly more expensive than your budget. They do have servers currently for $50/month.

You could also look into a VPS if it can handle what you require.

Check out Wotanworks.net, they've got P3-700/800 for just $45 / month! (link)

Support is simply amazing at Wotanworks. They might be small but will bend over backwards to help you with any problem you have!