Vbulletin on Brinkster

Has anyone used Brinkster to host a vBulletin forum on? if possible i'm looking for a host that can supply .asp/php pages.

I have read, and seen that godaddy is out. My wallet is small, so i'm looking at spending around 7.00 -10.00 dollars a month...

thank you,

I don't think you will find a host that allows ASP and PHP. It is one or the other.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

For a vbulletin you should only need php.

BrinkSter support just ASP from any server side scripts
    And for vBulletin you need PHP

Most windows accounts support both ASP and PHP, that is one of the advantages. Brinkster offers both.

For vbulletin you just need a sql database.

Maybe i asked my question in the wrong way.

I have been reading many bad things said about Godaddy and how they turn off php features, hindering vBulletin from working.

My question is; does vbulletin work on Brinkster with no problems?

Can someone recommend a cheap host, that will allow me to host vBulletin with out any problems. I perfer that the host is located in the US, on the east coast, but this isn't a must.