Good managed solution recommendation?

In the jungle of all offers on the Internet, it seems to me that there is not much difference

Could you give me recommendations for good plans for $100-$150 a month?

I need:
    - Fully managed
    - An easy interface to create new e-mails
    - PHP
    - PostgreSQL
    - Ready to face future DDoS attacks
    - 512MB RAM
    - 10GB/Month bandwidth
    - 2GB HDD space

It is going to be used to host phpPgAds, and ads server for banner ads exchange for my customers.

I got a quote from Rackspace for $500/month, but it is too expensive.
    Thanks,

Charles.

2GB Disk Space and 10GB of Bandwidth?

Are you sure you need your own server? Have you looked into getting a VPS?

VPS will be cheaper, within your budget, and can provide exactly what you're looking for.

Check out: www.PowerVPS.com for example. Also take a look at the VPS provided by www.SteadFastNetworks.com.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

With an active php ad server you likely will need a dedicated server to handle the CPU loads, likely why the low bandwidth/space is needed but a server is required. You should be able to get a decent managed server for your needs for that price range and I don't think you'll need much more than a Celeron or AMD low-end offering to start with. You definitely won't require a solution like rackspace's just yet

Hope I helped...
    ManageMyServices was sold by me in September 2009. I no longer have any affiliation with this company.

I think so. I have tried to talk with hosting providers to host my ads exchange software on a VPS, but they don't accept.

The DDOS attacks issue is likely what puts them off...

I'd personally choose either ev1servers or servermatrix.com in this case because they are known to have some of the most advanced DDOS filtering gear in the industry...
    ManageMyServices was sold by me in September 2009. I no longer have any affiliation with this company.

best vps in my opinion is coming from Servint, search in the forum and you will find only positive comments.