hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : MICHost making an comeback.

Forum Jump

MICHost making an comeback.

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Disabled

MICHost making an comeback.

MICHost yes yes we all have heard this name. All though not all of my associates have made the right descessions we are going to start making them now. We are proposing a 360 degree turn around of what has happpend in the past if you do not believe me i am offering 1 month free hosting to ANYONE who dosen't have faith and want to believe it. But yes it is true and after the month is over if you like are service and want to start paying for it thats up to you but this is the end of the line the playing of games stops here and we are making an 360 degree turn around.

Please post your comments, and feelings about this.

Also for the month free email me at brandon@michost.com

What you get with this free month
-----------------------------------------------
500 megs space
10 gigs bandwidth
php,mySQL,cgi,perl, etc.
Cpanel 4 control panel
Unlimited mySQL db's , email accounts, and multi domain hosting.

For more information again please contact me at brandon@michost.com

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I don't want to be rude, but shouldn't this be moved to the offers forum.

Old
Disabled

i was not sure of that will see where it ends up shall we? intrested in a free hosting account for an month ?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

360 degree turn, wouldn't you be in the same place?

Old
Disabled

Hehe good one rewdog. but hmm you are correct but you know what i mean hehe.

Old

iiset,

You only have one change to make an impression. It would be smart of you at just change the company name.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

No thanks, I have all the server space I need.

I do know someone who has a chat script that needs hosting. The guys works for an ISP in the UK, his site started taking all of a Raq's resources. Shall I point him in your direction?

Old
Disabled

Yes, point him in my direction as i said i will host anyone for an month hehe as i am also working on a chat script to hehe http://66.28.242.157/chat/chat.php .

Old
Disabled

Yes i am im changing the name to e-nine as me and marc ( mchost ceo have exchanged pm's and i am comming down to his understanding like i said im making an 360 degree turn around ) so i am not going to leave an bad impression on MCHost as it may be confused with MICHost and i will be pointing MICHost.com to mchost.com as well Just a note to Panzerfaust's post.

Also on a second note let me edit this post and post an example of the logo and how the 360 degree turn around will look.
http://66.28.242.157/chat/nine-elogo.gif

**More to come**

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Brandon, you seem like a goog guy. Just one question, did you pick the "MIChost" domain with INTENT? I don't really care and I wouldn't hold that against you, I'm just interested.

Old
Got Milk?

Hmm...
DOMAIN CREATED : 2002-02-23 00:00:00

Short ride

Old
Web Hosting Master

I don't know anything about you or your company aside from the posts that I have read in this forum. But, I felt the need to comment here, to help you out. If you really want to make a clean start, I'd start by removing the name "Flame Hosting" from your domain registration.

Good luck in the new venture.

-Dan

Old
Disabled

The answer to that question is a yes/no

the no part - To confuse customers of MCHost that is an absolute no as a matter of fact i have reffered him to some friends of mine when i was not established enough yet to be a host.

the yes part - Yes i did think MChost was an cacthy name and MICHost was a cacthy name also.

Did that answer your Q?

Old
Disabled

Yes, a you said serve-you i am in the process of doing all of that but i am not hear anymore to hide my name or my business i am hear to provide excelenet supperior tier 1 services to my customers.

Old
Web Hosting Master

I'd reconsider the name with the hyphen in it. Also, coming (one m). You have no idea how many people spell that wrong.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
WHIR Networking with a View in London at Sky Bar Blog 2014-09-03 12:42:58
Google Updates Third Party Apps to Improve Security Web Hosting News 2013-11-20 14:52:06
Cloud Infrastructure Provider GoGrid Appoints Three Executives to Management Team Web Hosting News 2012-12-04 10:39:35
File Sharing Service RapidShare Changes Traffic Model to Deter Piracy Web Hosting News 2012-11-09 12:16:35
MegaUpload Designs Comeback Service Mega to Skirt Cloud Storage Liabilities Web Hosting News 2012-10-18 15:36:39