hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : site wide link exchanges requested

Forum Jump

site wide link exchanges requested

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

site wide link exchanges requested

Hello, I am looking for link partners in the following categories for a new but complete image hosting website (not the one in my sig). This is an exchange of site wide links for site wide links, direct html links, no php, redirect, java or ad serve links accepted. I am looking for sites with traffic but its not required, all will be considered. This site is live and is only lacking "link partners" and added content to our "image tools" and "links" sections, these will grow fast. Currently there is no traffic or advertising but both will be accomplished quickly once the partner links are added. Here are the categories, only seven of the following will be added...

web hosting
domain names
image hosting
forum (more than 500 members, any subject)
software
web tools (page rank, link popularity, whois, etc)
search
e-commerce
hardware
electronics
telephone/internet
web design

Once our site is added to ALL pages of your site, within 24 hours your site will be added to all pages of ours. Please ask me for the link to our site with a link to your site and category you request.

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited by dsotmoon; 03-17-2005 at 10:35 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

What do you have to offer? Since it is a new site with no advertising or traffic, we as potential link partners have nothing to gain. Although what we have to offer is traffic, pr, ect.

Does your domain have google pr to offer?

Let me know.. if so I have a bunch of sites that we exchange site-wide links for..

Come to MosaicMercantile.com for all of your Mosaic Tile supplies.
For all of you that need help getting started here is a Mosaic Tile cutting basics tutorial.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by phpdevrus
What do you have to offer? Since it is a new site with no advertising or traffic, we as potential link partners have nothing to gain.
you are correct, thats why i said sites with no traffic are welcome also, this is more of a new site help a new site out thing, just looking for some links to make the google spider happy, i am decent with getting in search engines and google pr, my "yourimagelink" site is getting search engine hits already from yahoo and google in less than four weeks, so this is a link partnership based off potential which isnt worth much i know, the site i am working on now is a great domain already getting type ins

Sponsored Links
Old
Temporarily Suspended

Link Exchange

Hello

I am interested in links to our UK Web Hosting and Domain Names page. We search for PR 2,3,4,5,6pages. Please contact me if you are interested.

We will insert a link back in a similar PR page.

Regards,
Ovi

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Tweet that Claims the US Government Wants to Ban Bitcoin Actually Spreading Malware Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 13:57:57
Do Offsite Search Marketing Strategies Still Matter? Blog 2014-01-15 16:30:47
DreamHost Reworks Cloud Storage Package Features, Pricing Web Hosting News 2013-10-22 16:30:38
The Host Group Launches Updated Line of SSL Certificate Options Web Hosting News 2013-06-24 10:14:16
Liquid Web Updates Mobile Management Interface with Bill Payment Feature Web Hosting News 2013-05-23 14:56:25