What do you think about leaseweb.com

Helo in request forum forum
    They are offering some more then exelent dedicated offers price of 350$ for 6tb bandwith and i must say i realy need this type of server and not only one i need 2 of this.. but i want to hear from you are they good? Did sombody of u used them ever before ? What is there suport? I dont want to make mistake and open server there and then that i have less then 90% of uptime that way i would be extreamly pist... I am runing service that has 200-300gb/day of bandwith and i dont have time to play with this... one day of being down makes me loes more then 1000$

And what is your opinion ?

They have a lot of customers and a great network.
    If you can handle your own server(s), then I would choose for leaseweb.

stevehw,

What do you mean? Where do you have that information from?
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

i have been reading some earlyer posts about them but that was in 2004 6-7 months a go i am intrested in you opinion now..

nitroy2k,

I understand your point. I have no experience with them. Hopefully someone with actual experience will reply with details.

Originally posted by maxo
    stevehw,

What do you mean? Where do you have that information from?
    I know a lot of people using there services, they also got a network capacity of 15 gbit, serving in different 4 datacenters.

so if i got u right i should try them well i can only loes money .. but hey thats nothing any way at this moment at ev1 we had no problems with server for long time now... last month we had no problems with server server is working fine ... so i hope it will work nice as it is doing here.. server will only be uploading and downloading files up to 50 or maybe evena 100mb we will see that.. if server showes as good we will order few more

if you need them for europe then I should try them, but if your core visiters are located in US I would stay with ev1.

we are going to keep main server at ev1 we will never change that
    and we have one server at ev1 also for files but it has 1500gb .. witch cant last more then 7 days.. so we have to finde better solution solution at leaseweb with 6TB of bandwith is more then exelent and i am evena intrested in that 1gb connection... that way i could offer so much more to over users... and probably i could get mine site in top 10 sites on net...

nitroy2k,

I would also suggest contacting them for Test IP, so you can ping it from different locations to test it.

Hope you are not talking about hosting illegal/copyrighted material.

Looks like you got lots of users on your site . good luck with it my friend. Do you pay it all by yourself?

Hey nitroy2k,

We have one dedicated at leaseweb and ... are happy. What really s*x - slowł replies. Its like European managed.com. Worse than managed.com!
    I hope you are good at server management, because if not- another problem - you have to pay for os reinstalls and ransacks.

Hope it helps

(i have 500 posts! YhAaA )
    Last edited by e-view; 03-17-2005 at 11:36 PM.

Their network is down.... Interesting for how long . Huh

Up again... thanks god

yes but then take a SLA, if you can"t handle your own server then take a managed one.

Originally posted by e-view
    Hey nitroy2k,

We have one dedicated at leaseweb and ... are happy. What really s*x - slowł replies. Its like European managed.com. Worse than managed.com!
    I hope you are good at server management, because if not- another problem - you have to pay for os reinstalls and ransacks.

Hope it helps

(i have 500 posts! YhAaA )

You can go to http://noc.leaseweb.com and see about their network maintense! They had a planned downtime for routers change (if i remember well). I Think is one of the best dedicated server providers in Europe! Fantastic network (15Gbps with great providers) and good prices! The only bad thing is about their support! Is not free and they have some fees for reinstalls reboots etc..

Hm.... i have never saw this address before.
    About downtime: i didnt recieved any email about this isue. Should i olways check http://noc.leaseweb.com? Yeh... :/

It seams that u peopel think they are preaty good..
    btw what do you think about managed?
    I have unmanaged servers at ev1 we are doing everuthing on over own expect when there is hardware failiure that is job for peopel from ev1.. we install everuthing on them we set them up and all... only if something isnt working like it should we would ask for help but there were always problem in hardware witch was fixed quickly