transferring to another college..

Hi,

I have some questions about this procedure:
    - Is it possible to apply for transfer to multiple schools?
    - What factors do the colleges look besides GPA in college in order to transfer to another school?

Thanks

1. I don't think so ... :rolleye:
    2. Some colleges take an enterance exam before you can get admission.

Where are you located?
    Get help with your server optimization - A forum on server optimization...
    ExoPHPDesk - Powerful PHP HelpDesk

what do you mean? i am talking about transferring to top schools

I assume you are currently going to a community college and you now want to tranfer to a university.

Well they DO look closely at your GPA.
    Also each school has specific requirements that you have to look up. Yes you can apply to many schoosl at the same time. You can decide which one you will attend after you get accepted.

Transferring will most likely also involve the school requesting your high school transcripts and whatnot.

If he is tranfering from community college or from another university then no. Thats the good thing about community college where you get a chance to start over.

Originally posted by E_man3
    If he is tranfering from community college or from another university then no. Thats the good thing about community college where you get a chance to start over.
    It is only if he has enough credits to be considered a transfer student. Usually it is a year's worth of college credit at most schools. Even then, there are some schools that still require it.

The admission requirements are different for each school. Some schools only look at your college transcript for transfer students. Then there are schools like Havard that require transcripts of all college work, high school transcript, SAT to be reported directly to them, 2 faculty recommendations and Dean's report on good standing.
    ••If one picture is worth a thousand words, what is the value of an entire movie?••
    ••Check out our flash tutorials here ••
    Webhosting :: Reseller Accounts :: Customized Flash Tutorials
    http://www.ivialis.com :: sales@ivialis.com

nice deal good deal keep it up

most schools require 60 credit hours (some sort of degree)... but not necessarily...why don't you call the colleges you are interested in and ask them?