Thread: mds host?

mds host?

80 gigs space & 800gb bandwidth for $50 per month? is it me or is that far too good to be true?
    I've seen a lot of good reviews for mds host in general, but I havent seen any that specifically mention the reseller accounts, anybody here got any views on them?

The 80 GB of space alone just makes it smell like overselling to me, seems very much like it is too good to be true.

That is what you call serious overselling. Their is no way they could offer that and provide quality support and make any money without overselling a lot. I'd stear clear.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

mds-host.com

I know two persons that are making a good business as resellers with MDS-HOST, their support is really good and the perfromance and features are outstanding.
    You can go to 411asp.net to find reseller testimonials.

mds-host.com

budgethost, you are selling 2GB hdd and 50GB bw for $21, are you going to tell me that your are not overselling at all ?
    Last edited by leroyb; 12-22-2005 at 10:02 AM.

This is a very old thread....
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by leroyb
    budgethost, you are selling 2GB hdd and 50GB bw for $21, are you going to tell me that your are not overselling at all ?
    Old thread...

But : He didn't say he wasn't overselling. He said they were MASSIVELY overselling. Meaning to dangerous levels.

This is a very old thread....
    Not old enough... funny how just 9 months ago 80 gigs space & 800gb bandwidth for $50 per month was way over the top, and today it's very close to what budget hosting is offering.