hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Regarding Odeonweb.com
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

Regarding Odeonweb.com

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2005, 09:14 PM

Wink

Regarding Odeonweb.com

Sefa Gol, the man who ran Odeonweb.com, has resurfaced running the website sellgamesonline.com and apparently owning a store called Action Toys in the Longview, TX mall. I have compiled some information about him for the people who were ripped off by his hosting operation. Here's the proof:

1. Two websites showing the Stafford, TX business address for Odeonweb:
http://www.ihostcafe.com/search/deta...d=d4682&id=573
http://www.arealhost.com/Details/odeonweb.php

2. Harris County tax information showing Sefa Gol as the owner of the aforementioned Stafford apartment:
http://www.hcad.org/records/details....=1146640060022

3. Whois information for sellgamesonline.com showing 'sefagol@gmail.com' as the administrative contact:
http://www.whois.sc/sellgamesonline.com

4. http://img227.exs.cx/img227/2315/sefa5uc.gif
Note the Longview, TX SBC DSL IP address

5. I called his business and Sefa himself, going by his middle name 'Emre', admitted that he was the Sefa Gol from Odeonweb.

6. Here's Sefa showing his penchant for covert advertising by posing as a 20-year-old and subtly plugging his new site mere days after it was created:
http://web1.www.nexopia.com/forumvie...php?tid=458032

Here are several threads from these forums regarding Odeonweb and their penchant for thievery:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ighlight=odeon
The last one identifies Odeonweb's Paypal account as belonging to Sefa Gol.

Finally, here is where you can contact Sefa and ask him questions regarding where your money is and/or how completely legitimate his current operation is:

Sefa Emre Gol
c/o Action Toys - Game Depot
3500 McCann RD #N-1
Longview, TX 75605
Phone: 903-553-0841 xt25
10AM-9PM CST Mon.-Sat.
12PM-6PM CST Sun.

personal cell phone number: 281-797-2187

All of this information is publically available and is provided in the hope that he will stop ripping people off through his various shifty businesses.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Retired Moderator

Wow good detective work. Good luck with your quest.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Community Liaison 2.0

Nice research!

The guy's business practices remind me of Timmah. What he'll do is keep changing to new businesses and get a little better at hiding his true identity. It usually takes an arrest for people like this to quit. WHT is a testiment to that, with all the scam artists that have been discussed here for years.

A serial entrepreneur is someone who effectively manages startups within their means to manage them, not someone who runs 30 different business ideas at once hoping one works. If I wanted to hire someone to throw things at a wall to see what sticks, I'd hire a two year old.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2005, 10:46 PM
WHT Addict

What a detective!!. Here is the story fellas,
This kid runs gamepawn.com and 2 days ago he found out that our new website has launched and unfortunately took all his business away. Last night he was on live chat saying that we cannot be around and if we don't close down our website he will do anything he can!. Of course i laughed at him becuase i'm dealing with a 19 years old kid who cries like a little girl because someone who knows how to do business just took away all his hopes and dreams. I said go ahead and do what you gotta do because i have some real work to do. Next thing you know he calls me and tells me that he will register sellgamesonline.net (which he did) and put bunch of smack about us and put it on google so people can stop buying games. How lame is this?? Why is he talking about Odeonweb?? Yes i owned odeonweb and it failed. Did i steal million dollars and ran away ? NO i sure didn't. As a matter of fact he keeps giving my phone number away like i didnt have my phone number under odeonweb.com's whois and TOP OF THE INDEX saying "Call us" for our customers. Wooww just searching my name on google and finding that i owned odeonweb made him proud. Now hopefully mods will delete this stupud useless post so i can go back to my work.

I'm sorry kid but i guess this didn't work out either. Now go do some more google search and try to find some other ways to talk smack...

PS: what does this have to do with webhosting ??? Grow up!

Last edited by Odeonweb; 03-04-2005 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:51 PM
WHT Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by CTG
Nice research!

The guy's business practices remind me of Timmah. What he'll do is keep changing to new businesses and get a little better at hiding his true identity. It usually takes an arrest for people like this to quit. WHT is a testiment to that, with all the scam artists that have been discussed here for years.

How do i keep changing my business einstein?? Action toys name has been registered for 5 years. Tell your detective friend to also find my business information so you can see action toys' been around longer than odeonweb. What do i have to have only 1 business? If you own 1 company you're not allowed to open another one. Even you open one you're not allowed to fail? Yeah keep listen some 19 yrs old college student who cires about his business going down. You all can cry with him all you want i won't be back here unless i have something to talk about webhosting.

Yes tell cops that used to run a website which failed and i went back to my primary job so they can arrest me. Am i hiding my identity? HOW?? just a simple google gives my name my address my phone numbers and i'm hiding my identity? Make sense please

Last edited by Odeonweb; 03-04-2005 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Disabled

Why are you still advertising Odeon Web in your sig when you are out of business.
If it's to sell the domain name you should remove the part about

Odeon Web => Web Hosting, Reseller , Web Design and Shell Accounts Since 2001

Old 03-04-2005, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Odeonweb
How do i keep changing my business einstein?? Action toys name has been registered for 5 years. Tell your detective friend to also find my business information so you can see action toys' been around longer than odeonweb. What do i have to have only 1 business? If you own 1 company you're not allowed to open another one. Even you open one you're not allowed to fail? Yeah keep listen some 19 yrs old college student who cires about his business going down. You all can cry with him all you want i won't be back here unless i have something to talk about webhosting.

Yes tell cops that used to run a website which failed and i went back to my primary job so they can arrest me. Am i hiding my identity? HOW?? just a simple google gives my name my address my phone numbers and i'm hiding my identity? Make sense please
There are no DBA forms on file with Gregg County and the only possible incorporation documents for Action Toys was filed in 1969 and has since fallen into bad standing with Texas for failure to pay franchise taxes. Stop lying about public record. Oh also, I checked with my mother and she says no greasy Turks have tried to fornicate with her so I guess you're lying about that too.

Old 03-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Web Hosting Master

I don't know who to believe on this one....

Old 03-04-2005, 11:27 PM
WHT Addict

Why dont you admit that you're the kid who owns gamepawn.com and you're crying because i took your business away? Let's make a bet in front of everybody. I scan the registration paper and post it and you give me your website tonight becuase you are a loser who thinks he's a detective. If i fail to scan it and show it in front of everybody tonight then i give you my website deal kid???

Yes since when we call people detective who can look up on domain info?? or since when people act like they're so smart because they just found the company address under the company's website?? You are one idiot kid who doesnt know what his doing. If i was hiding my identity or using fake names then how could he find that i owned odeon web??

blue27, yes i still sell hosting under odeonweb!! wanna go check out our latest deals www.odeonweb.com!! oh hold on i forgot there is not even a website called odeonweb.com.!!

I just came here to reply to this kid's posts i wasnt even paying attention to my sig and i dont feel like dealing with it right now.

Old 03-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Web Hosting Master

What happened to your hosting business ? Just fold up over night and run ?

Old 03-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Disabled

Quote:
blue27, yes i still sell hosting under odeonweb!! wanna go check out our latest deals www.odeonweb.com!! oh hold on i forgot there is not even a website called odeonweb.com.!!

I just came here to reply to this kid's posts i wasnt even paying attention to my sig and i dont feel like dealing with it right now.
I didn't ask you if you were still selling hosting under Odeonweb.
I asked why you are still advertising a defunct company.

Old 03-04-2005, 11:34 PM
WHT Addict

i'm not advertising like i said i wasn't even paying attention to my sig.

generouswebhostin NO i didn't fold up over night and run. I simply ended it. Oh sorry i forgot you people don't believe in failure because we have such a successful community here who makes thousands of dollars every day by replying to every single thread so the customers can see your sig. and maybe buy the hosting from you..

see i'm advertising you now, don't you feel special ?

Old 03-04-2005, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Why dont you admit that you're the kid who owns gamepawn.com and you're crying because i took your business away? Let's make a bet in front of everybody. I scan the registration paper and post it and you give me your website tonight becuase you are a loser who thinks he's a detective. If i fail to scan it and show it in front of everybody tonight then i give you my website deal kid???

Yes since when we call people detective who can look up on domain info?? or since when people act like they're so smart because they just found the company address under the company's website?? You are one idiot kid who doesnt know what his doing. If i was hiding my identity or using fake names then how could he find that i owned odeon web??

Nice appeal to authority. Your reputation is in shambles and you're somehow more credible than me simply because your older? Come back when you can keep an ebay account (enter "sefagol@gmail.com" on this page ) without getting banned. Instead of discussing me you should be telling us your plan to reimburse all the people you stole from with the millions your making from your mall kiosk.

Old 03-04-2005, 11:49 PM
WHT Addict

Hey kid don't change the subject what happened? i thought you were so sure that i didn't have action toys registered?? Why dont you take the bet? are you scared? My ebay account can open back up anytime i want if you want i can open it back up tomorrow so you will have nothing to talk about. Also about the mall kiosk? i don't remember me having a kiosk. Since you know my address why don't you come see me and take some pictures of my kiosk and show it to everybody??

Back to the bet what happened ? I thought you checked with the county office and they told you that last action toys was registered in '69 so why don't you bet your website? If you were a man you would stand behing your words but noo i'm dealing with a little girl.. How do i know?? because you sound like one when you cry..

Old 03-04-2005, 11:55 PM
Disabled

Quote:
see i'm advertising you now, don't you feel special ?

You are a very mature person.
I wonder why people are so quick to believe aunque96 here?

Closed Thread

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted