Game Developer looking for a hosting partner

At the risk of breaking the rules and asking for hosting: I work for a game development company who is looking for a hosting company that will partner with them. The potential partner would have to provide a good amount of bandwidth (hosting demos, updates, constant SQL connections and data transfer to the game [read: not mmorpg], etc), reduction in prices and upgrades and extremely reliable service. In return, the development company would provide advertising exposure (except the main page of the website) and reduced payment for services.

We would need to be on a dedicated server with at least 100GB of bandwidth to start, but would need over 500GB once the demo and subsequent updates are made available. Therefore, a special pricing plan that doesn't scale normally would probably be best. We would also need around 60-80GB of disk space, mySQL, remote port, control panel, at least 1 IP and GCC on the server.

If you have any questions (I'm sure I left something out) or would like to make an offer, please PM me.

Thanks.

Why not just buy a dedicated box for 100 bucks a month?

Can we also have details of the game production, company details and profile for reference?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Originally posted by AffinityServers
    Why not just buy a dedicated box for 100 bucks a month?
    Our needs can somewhat quickly surpass what that can provide and it would be detrimental to our business if we had to look for a new host or move servers each time that happened.

Originally posted by galacnet
    Can we also have details of the game production, company details and profile for reference?
    I can't provide anything publically, but if you PM me with what you need to know specificaly, I can reply to that.

I have PMed you.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster